Operation Fast and Furious

Joe

Not surprised to see no mention of this massive government **** up that led to the eventual death of a US Border Patrol Agent.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.

No stone should go unturned in the DOJ...

ATF has become such a joke. While it was always a bit of an odd duck organization, it has not had a top official get sworn-in in years, and most of its functions have been taken over by other agencies after 9/11. It was only a matter of time until some huge screw-up like this would happen.

I wonder how many of those guns made it to our side of the fence.....

SMH.... Business as usual.... All that Red v. Blue is just a smoke screen to distract us all from the real truth, and keep us divided.

A lot of people are turning this into a Bush vs. Obama thing...and the project actually started under Bush. That said, I don't care who is in office, this is an absolute disgrace. What's even more disturbing is that a few minor pawns will be sacrificed, no major resignations over this.

A lot of people are turning this into a Bush vs. Obama thing...and the project actually started under Bush. That said, I don't care who is in office, this is an absolute disgrace. What's even more disturbing is that a few minor pawns will be sacrificed, no major resignations over this.

I would have to agree with that as well.... Gunrunner started it all. But Obama has continued most of Bush's policies, executive orders, and national security projects. Ex-BP executives are heading up the Dept. of Energy. A lot needs to change, but nothing really has.

I wouldn't be surprised if no one gets canned for this. Maybe a demotion or two, and/or a re-assignment.

Archived