How many train cars does a lirr and mnrr cam clean per shift?

ac1962

Hello everyone! just staying positive on possible employment as a cam. can anyone tell me how many train cars does a mnrr and lirr clean per shift, how is overtime assigned and does it occur frequently per shift and what is the night differential rate at night? i understand you have to be flexible with shifts and days. that's cool with me,just trying to get my foot in the door. Thanks!

The amount of trains you and your team does depends on what yard your in and what shift you work.I'm at the WSY and there is 3 shifts in a day.I work the first so I get probably 3 to 4 in my shift.As far as overtime and pay differentials , I can't discuss that on a open forum.You have to wait until your in to find out all the info you want on pay.

Good Luck.

Along MNR, the number of cars the coach cleaners clean varies with the yard and the type of coach cleaner you are. There basic coach cleaner will just do a quick sweep through the trains between runs picking up any trash. The e cleaners do a more detailed cleaning during the trains down time. I think the e cleaners rate of pay is a little more.

The basic coach cleaner pay rate at 100 percent is around $24.75 plus or minus some change. Starting pay rate with any Metro North agreement position is 70 percent of the rate. These numbers are public knowledge. If you know any one that is in a position with in any of the MTA companies you can look up there pay on seethroughny.net. I'm there, everyone I know with in any of the companies is there. Again, it's all public knowledge.

Along MNR, the number of cars the coach cleaners clean varies with the yard and the type of coach cleaner you are. There basic coach cleaner will just do a quick sweep through the trains between runs picking up any trash. The e cleaners do a more detailed cleaning during the trains down time. I think the e cleaners rate of pay is a little more.

The basic coach cleaner pay rate at 100 percent is around $24.75 plus or minus some change. Starting pay rate with any Metro North agreement position is 70 percent of the rate. These numbers are public knowledge. If you know any one that is in a position with in any of the MTA companies you can look up there pay on seethroughny.net. I'm there, everyone I know with in any of the companies is there. Again, it's all public knowledge.

I looked me up....not found...I looked for me by name....in all agencies....:confused:

• 1 year later...

Archived