Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Myke2010

Conn Dot Shore Line East Service Ho Scale

Okay as promised. I told you guys i would snap some more pics. I didn't snap much because I was pressed for time, but I hope you enjoy the one's I did get..

Here is New Haven engine # 6502 preparing to exit New Haven Station

Picture845.jpg[/img]

When I was in New Haven the VRE cab cars were not in service, but they were all around New Haven yard as witnessed here..

Picture833.jpg[/img]

Here the former VRE cab cars are in between the Ex-Metroliners that now belong to Metro-North & the Shoreliner cars now all owned by Conn DOT

Picture832.jpg[/img]

Peak-a-Boo I was trying to get an inside look @ this one VRE car where the door was left open, as you can see I was not that successful. lol

Picture837.jpg[/img]

My next go round I will be looking more into the Conrail freight operations along the Northeast Corridor. Okay that is all for now. There are a few more pics in the link below. I also added a few more in the New Haven file, until next time :cool:

Conn DOT Shore Line East Trains Ho Scale pictures by Retarded_Myke - Photobucket