Testing, Testing...Subway Edition!

IntExp

So, I got my new camera about 2.5 Weeks ago, and I was finally able to test it out this past weekend. Here are the shots, enjoy 'em, and please offer some feedback so I know what to improve. Thanks, and once again....the photos....

92deb744.jpg

5f987c7c.jpg

564d0ae6.jpg

19173fd0.jpg164b25f0.jpg09decb4d.jpga8602803.jpg

At Queensboro Plaza

98769b4a.jpg2c64c622.jpg52a68a1e.jpg9e4912c6.jpg36f6186a.jpg

At Junction Blvd

74548158.jpg

0335fe60.jpg7b19219f.jpg

The last two photos are panorama shots, I took them at Junction Blvd to test out that feature, and it came out alright, IMO...

The first panorama shot came out okay, just minor alignment issues.

The second panorama shot came out a tad over, you could see at the bottom where the platforms do not meet at all and the train cars have a slight different in height.

Other then that, nice shots!

Cool! 2nd and 3rd one a bit dark, but other than that excellent IMO!!

Thank you! Yea, I didin't use the flash at all for these pics.

The first panorama shot came out okay, just minor alignment issues.

The second panorama shot came out a tad over, you could see at the bottom where the platforms do not meet at all and the train cars have a slight different in height.

Other then that, nice shots!

Yep, the first shot was the better one, I realized that while previewing it. Alignment is the key for those panorama shots, I can't move too much while taking those shots, because then those shots go awry. But thanks!

To avoid getting blurry shots when shooting moving objects, make the Shutter Speed faster. In other words: 1/125 is faster than 1/4. Overall, nice shots.

Thanks for the tip- I was wondering up to what shutter speed to use when taking those shots- and it's really helpful, thanks!

Seems like you were looking for the very thing I found... anyway nice shots :tup::tup::tup:.

No, I wasn't looking for the very thing you found, you sneaky little....B):)

Archived