NJ Transit bus fare question

Tricknologist

When buying round-trip tickets @ the PABT, is the return ticket valid for the next day as well or same day only?

It depends, Trick.

If you buy a round trip ticket on the bus (NOT AT THE PORT), the RT does not have a time limit. The only ticket that has a time limit is a transfer and the 10-Trip Tickets. Pretty much, if you buy two tickets at PABT from lets say from NY to Paterson, 5 zones, you can buy 2 5-zone tickets and use them whenever u want. The only time a round trip tick has a time limit, and 553, you might have to look into this, but I believe the 319 had a 10 day limit on RT's, as I'm looking at my old Fare Chart that they gave operators like myself.

This is based on when I was a driver at NJT. I hope this helps!

Around late last year, I bought a one way ticket for 165 westwood I never used..

it's still in my wallet... thing is faded beyond belief; already started changing colors....

I held on to it b/c a] I didn't know if there was an expiration date or w/e, and :( (under the assumption that the ticket lasts forever), I was goin use the thing during whenever I felt like NJT fanning.... problem w/ that was, all that time I was NJT fanning, aint feel like takin the 165.....

So should I rip this thing up & chuck it already, or is it still good ??

Around late last year, I bought a one way ticket for 165 westwood I never used..

it's still in my wallet... thing is faded beyond belief; already started changing colors....

I held on to it b/c a] I didn't know if there was an expiration date or w/e, and :( (under the assumption that the ticket lasts forever), I was goin use the thing during whenever I felt like NJT fanning.... problem w/ that was, all that time I was NJT fanning, aint feel like takin the 165.....

So should I rip this thing up & chuck it already, or is it still good ??

Off topic but man, your signature has me crackin' up! LOL

Archived