The MTA's Plot to modify the QM24/QM25

BM5 via Woodhaven

Could it be that the QM24/QM25 become a skip-stop duo in Queens when heading to Manhattan since certain stops especially on Eliot Avenue have a Q38 label then either a QM24 or QM25 label on the bus stop, and other bus stops have both QM24/QM25 labels along with the Q38 label on the Bus stop

Could it be that the QM24/QM25 become a skip-stop duo in Queens when heading to Manhattan since certain stops especially on Eliot Avenue have a Q38 label then either a QM24 or QM25 label on the bus stop, and other bus stops have both QM24/QM25 labels along with the Q38 label on the Bus stop

nope QM25 is the downtown variant of the QM24 which goes to midtown.

If you go to the 85 street and Eliot Avenue you will see on the Corona Side that it says

Q38

QM25

If you go to the Woodhaven Boulevard Stop, then you see

Q38

QM24

So what does this mean

Probably means that they didnt add the signs for both routes at both locations?

BTW, your title is incredibly misleading.

I should have went ahead & said this earlier....

If this were supposedly some kinda future plan to modify the QM24/25, you'd have read/heard about somewhere well before you noticed any change in bus stop signage.....

^^ That's all assuming there was an intentional change in bus stop signage... Which I seriously doubt this is a case of....

As was previously stated, the 25 is nothin more than a 24 that only serves lower manhattan.... the DOT needs to update the signs @ whatever bus stop(s) are showing only one or the other as being in service.....

There is no plot here.

Close thread ?

I should have went ahead & said this earlier....

If this were supposedly some kinda future plan to modify the QM24/25, you'd have read/heard about somewhere well before you noticed any change in bus stop signage.....

^^ That's all assuming there was an intentional change in bus stop signage... Which I seriously doubt this is a case of....

As was previously stated, the 25 is nothin more than a 24 that only serves lower manhattan.... the DOT needs to update the signs @ whatever bus stop(s) are showing only one or the other as being in service.....

There is no plot here.

Close thread ?

As you wish, my lord! LOL.

Archived