April will be another Bus Opearator Test

CPBO

it`s commons sense study the cdl manual from the dmv and get a drivers ed book from the dmv the small one and study that the test question they can ask is places of interest military time map question paragraph u read it and answer that multiple choice all if the questions hit my head i`ll put some up from the test i took in 2008 if i remember them .

it`s commons sense study the cdl manual from the dmv and get a drivers ed book from the dmv the small one and study that the test question they can ask is places of interest military time map question paragraph u read it and answer that multiple choice all if the questions hit my head i`ll put some up from the test i took in 2008 if i remember them .
i will file again for this just hope they dont use the 1-3 rule but its a lottery

i will file again for this just hope they dont use the 1-3 rule but its a lottery

You guys remember the 1st question on exam 8006 right?:confused:

Most of us had a hard time with that one.

What color are the fog lights in the rear of the bus?

red,amber,yellow, white.

Some questions from the 5025 and 8006 exams.

They give you maps to look at for these questions.

Which bus line goes to Grant's tomb?

Which bus line goes to randalls island and wards island?

What borough is prospect park located in?

What three boroughs does the tri-borough bridge connect?

How many feet are you allowed to park a bus away from a curb?

When a school bus is stopped and dispensing passengers on the opposite side of a divided highway, what do you do?

You guys remember the 1st question on exam 8006 right?:confused:

Most of us had a hard time with that one.

What color are the fog lights in the rear of the bus?

red,amber,yellow, white.

Some questions from the 5025 and 8006 exams.

They give you maps to look at for these questions.

Which bus line goes to Grant's tomb?

Which bus line goes to randalls island and wards island?

What borough is prospect park located in?

What three boroughs does the tri-borough bridge connect?

How many feet are you allowed to park a bus away from a curb?

When a school bus is stopped and dispensing passengers on the opposite side of a divided highway, what do you do?

Let me try this.......From my experiences on the road.

there are no fog lights in the rear of the bus unless the mean a bright Red one like a european fog lights

Grants tomb I think is near 125 and Riverside so the bus is...I don't know

Randalls...I dont know Wards is M35 I think

Prospect park is in BK

T-boro connects Q,BX,M

1 Foot? maybe 6" Dont know.

As far as the school bus goes I would say stop but what is the highway divided with a jersey barrier or yellow lines/island...I say Stop

Can you give any advice on how to study for it and/or where to get the study materials? By written, is it going to be multiple choice or open responded answers?

like everybody said...study the cdl book....but I got the book from the library....

Let me try this.......From my experiences on the road.

there are no fog lights in the rear of the bus unless the mean a bright Red one like a european fog lights

Grants tomb I think is near 125 and Riverside so the bus is...I don't know

Randalls...I dont know Wards is M35 I think

Prospect park is in BK

T-boro connects Q,BX,M

1 Foot? maybe 6" Dont know.

As far as the school bus goes I would say stop but what is the highway divided with a jersey barrier or yellow lines/island...I say Stop

That was a trick question since there are no fog lights in the back of NYC transit buses. The correct answer was white.

The M5 bus goes to Grant's tomb.

Parking with a bus and parking with any other vehicle is under the same rules. You are allowed 1 foot.

but since i seen what they did with 8006 they trashed the list only to disqualify good people to get through the list i guess this one will be the same way my opinion the hiring freeze is still in effect and only hire a handfull of people and others they make them take drug test then send them the rejection letter not even saying why it stinks guy across the street perfect driving record,no criminal history,no drugs,like me and others just got the rejection letter also :mad::tdown:

but since i seen what they did with 8006 they trashed the list only to disqualify good people to get through the list i guess this one will be the same way my opinion the hiring freeze is still in effect and only hire a handfull of people and others they make them take drug test then send them the rejection letter not even saying why it stinks guy across the street perfect driving record,no criminal history,no drugs,like me and others just got the rejection letter also :mad::tdown:
to date they only hired 275 bus operators since the start of 8006 and 50 percent of the 275 quit or get fired i never seen such a messed up hiring practice geezzz:mad:

• 1 year later...

to date they only hired 275 bus operators since the start of 8006 and 50 percent of the 275 quit or get fired i never seen such a messed up hiring practice geezzz:mad:

why did half of the 275 quit? and why were they fired? is this statistic peculiar to the 8006 exam?

Archived