Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Jamaica Line

NYC Dining Car

Subway cars are for commuting, not eating. Want to eat? Go to restaurant, diner, home, McD and so forth, but leave public transit out of it.

Lossen up your tie a little man, it's called living life. I wouldn't mind joining them if I could. Seems like the passengers were having a kick out of it too.

calm down man its just something cool wouldnt you like to be served elegant foods on a (L) train and it was a creative idea i know i liked it

calm down man its just something cool wouldnt you like to be served elegant foods on a (L) train and it was a creative idea i know i liked it

If I wanted elegant food, I would go to a restaurant.

Lossen up your tie a little man, it's called living life. I wouldn't mind joining them if I could. Seems like the passengers were having a kick out of it too.

Of course they are enjoying it, Who doesn't like free stuff?

As an equal memeber of this society I have the right to an opinion and I'm staying by it. Eating in the underground is unhealthy and unsanitary. Don't take it personally, but If you wanted people only to agree with your opinion, you should have stated so, I wouldn't bother to reply.

If I wanted elegant food, I would go to a restaurant.

Of course they are enjoying it, Who doesn't like free stuff?

Besides the one's eating of course, I was refeering to the onlookers.

As an equal memeber of this society I have the right to an opinion and I'm staying by it. Eating in the underground is unhealthy and unsanitary. Don't take it personally, but If you wanted people only to agree with your opinion, you should have stated so, I wouldn't bother to reply.

No one's is trying to keep you from expressing yourself. I was simply stating my opinion with a slight sense of humor. Also, who said I wanted others to agree with me, I'm open on what you guys think about this.

This reminds me of the "No Pants Subway Ride" flashmob. Search it up on youtube. :cool:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a true NYC Dining Car:

Golden's Kosher Deli & Restaurant

These photos are not mine:

blog-subwaycar.jpg?w=535&h=401

goldens_v1_460x285.jpg

P7280008(2).JPG

goldensdeli.jpg

I believe it's a refurbished R1.

A restaurant on wheels. Thought this was interesting enough to share.

Only in New York. :cool:

That's interesting, but not for an everyday thing. I would never be able to stand having a restaurant on the subway every single day, but once in a while is nice :)

By the way, Jamaica line, I love you signature! it's so accurate! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a true NYC Dining Car:

Golden's Kosher Deli & Restaurant

These photos are not mine:

It's kosher?! That means I can eat there! Take your time on that one. ;)

That's interesting, but not for an everyday thing. I would never be able to stand having a restaurant on the subway every single day, but once in a while is nice ;)

By the way, Jamaica line, I love you signature! it's so accurate! :)

Yea, I definitly wouldn't mind running into this every once in a blue moon (ex: New Years Eve).

And thanks a lot. Somethin' unique you know? :cool: