Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
obregonmichael5

what models or subways you don't want?

hey! posting my very first thread. i was wondering if anybody who feels like giving away models or lionel or mth (even a subway set) for free. if you are giving away models for me, please package it and put it in the delivery truck for free.

you don't have to do it if you want to. :cool: . note that it has to be package to the mail address. have a nice day;)

hey! posting my very first thread. i was wondering if anybody who feels like giving away models or lionel or mth (even a subway set) for free. if you are giving away models for me, please package it and put it in the delivery truck for free.

you don't have to do it if you want to. :cool: . note that it has to be package to the mail address. have a nice day;)

These train sets cost hundred of dollars, I personally spent some seriose cash for them and who in their right mind would give these out for free? You got big ones sir.

These train sets cost hundred of dollars, I personally spent some seriose cash for them and who in their right mind would give these out for free? You got big ones sir.

i actually thought that someone would happen to give me a set (what was i thinking?:() anyways if you know a website that sells subway sets for cheap. you can email me: obregonmichael5@gmail.com . i would be very happy:tup:;):confused: and (7)'s the best