North Korea's leader Kim Jong IL II has died

Shortline Bus

How's it go? Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goooodbyyeeee

MHV he died from heart attack/exhuastion when traveling on a train ride near the North Korean captial city. He died Saturday afternoon and the rest of the world did not get news until Sunday evening. Talk about a backawards and secret country on communcations.:eek:

Are you guys seriously going to argue on what was posted first or second?

Anyways, good riddance, most of my friends with Korean heritage were excited about this. We're mostly from South Korea though. And yeah most likely his son would be the chosen successor and I believe that kid is like 20 years old or around there.

Yeah I saw that video on WorldStar, I mean I guess that's what happens when you have your life ran by that dictator. Or, some of my Korean friends and myself think it's just a front because deep down they probably are happy as hell. I know us Southern Koreans won't succumb to this behavior.

When he accuses me of doing something I didn't, yes I am.

He sent me a PM telling me I should check before I rush to post first. Which I did and I was 100% in the green.

Exactly, pm's to say 'I was first'. I mean really, wasting a PM for something as pointless as that? And big deal that there are 2 threads - just ask a mod to merge the threads, that's all. We don't need that subcrap nonsense about bickering over duplicate threads here.

being accused of something I didn't actually do is a pet peeve, OK...

And for him to bicker about it [which not being the first time], shows he's being petty. He could've just asked a mod to merge the thread if he felt that 'strongly' about it. But anything to be the center of attention i suppose...

As for the news: I don't see much change at all. Son may try to do some crazy ish, just so he can 'show off' and prove he's as insane as his dad. That place could really use a revolution from within.

Those poor brainwashed people. They have no idea that their so called Dear Leader lived in luxury while they starved, they have no idea that their family has been sent to Concentration Camps, and they have no idea of how unlucky they are. This shows how gullible humanity actually is. This is why humanity has failed for the last million or so years, because the race of man is stupid and dumb, and does a lot of dumber things than just this.

Guest lance25

The UN can't do anything. Remember, in order to do anything substantial, you need the votes of all five member countries of the Security Council (U.S., Russia, China, France and the U.K.). Since China is allied with North Korea, any type of political reform courtesy of the UN is dead on arrival.

To be frank, I don't know what to make of this.... I mean, I've heard of the guy, but the name aint ring bells like a Hussein, or a Gadhafi, or a Bin Laden... Course I aint sad over this guy's death, but it's not a certain level of rejoice per se, like I had for the aforementioned world leaders.....

Exactly, pm's to say 'I was first'. I mean really, wasting a PM for something as pointless as that?

He's never done that w/ me... then again, I don't start threads....

Unrelated, but I just *smh* whenever I go on worldstarhiphop & YT (especially), and blog sites or w/e, and see these replies reading "first", "second", etc.... Never understood the point of doing that (if there even is one).....

Agreed about youtube and those 1st, 2nd etc. Very stupid.

I love the 'nicknames' for such dictators: Saddam 'Insane', Kim Jong Mentally Ill, Momar Q'daffy' duck....

The UN can't do anything. Remember, in order to do anything substantial, you need the votes of all five member countries of the Security Council (U.S., Russia, China, France and the U.K.). Since China is allied with North Korea, any type of political reform courtesy of the UN is dead on arrival.

Which goes back to my point about the UN being useless. What good are they other than cause traffic nightmares for the city and drain US tax dollars on security and operations funding? BS on the 1 nation = 1 vote fraud. There are like 70 Mid East+African countries that could all be pooled together and they can just vote against the US and other Western countries like a mob. Why should the US support such crap?

This entire thing reminds me of Animal Farm (hopefully every member hear read it at least once....)

The animals were pretty much brainwashed by Napoleon. They couldn't figure out that the pigs were taking all the power and were changing the commandments around to justify their wrong behavior. The animals agreed with everything the pigs said and did everything the pigs wanted them to do. The North Korean government pretty much brainwashed their citizens into believing Kim Jong Il was a great leader. In the West, if anyone was crying over anyone named "Kim Jong" we'd probably think they're insane.

Personally, I think those tears were fake. Inside they were probably jumping for joy.

Archived