North Korea's leader Kim Jong IL II has died

Shortline Bus

This entire thing reminds me of Animal Farm (hopefully every member hear read it at least once....)

The animals were pretty much brainwashed by Napoleon. They couldn't figure out that the pigs were taking all the power and were changing the commandments around to justify their wrong behavior. The animals agreed with everything the pigs said and did everything the pigs wanted them to do. The North Korean government pretty much brainwashed their citizens into believing Kim Jong Il was a great leader. In the West, if anyone was crying over anyone named "Kim Jong" we'd probably think they're insane.

Personally, I think those tears were fake. Inside they were probably jumping for joy.

Of course it was fake, it sounded like coyotes howling at the moon or something. they were probably put up at gun point to over act in mourning.

Well, they don't know how much worse the son is, so I don't think they are out of danger anytime soon.

This entire thing reminds me of Animal Farm (hopefully every member hear read it at least once....)

The animals were pretty much brainwashed by Napoleon. They couldn't figure out that the pigs were taking all the power and were changing the commandments around to justify their wrong behavior. The animals agreed with everything the pigs said and did everything the pigs wanted them to do. The North Korean government pretty much brainwashed their citizens into believing Kim Jong Il was a great leader. In the West, if anyone was crying over anyone named "Kim Jong" we'd probably think they're insane.

Personally, I think those tears were fake. Inside they were probably jumping for joy.

Animal Farm was more or less based on the establishment of the Soviet Union, with the respective power struggle at the very start after Lenin's death and Stalin ousting Trotsky and turning the whole place into a supreme dictatorship, it's a satire but you probably get where I'm going, you could relate the book to North Korea... In a way...

Archived