Demonstration Buses?

UlmerPark B6

So there is a D60Lf Articulated by New Flyer in the Bronx, and a Gillig advantage in the Bronx too. A Novabus in Brooklyn, and pervost in Staten ISland.

Is that right?

and there was a Citaro G in Manhattan...... MTA is testing buses like crazy.......

• 3 weeks later...

That hideous New Flyer D60LF was seen today by myself and 89' Liberty Classic. It looked worse than anything in KB. It was white with grey. Let me put it to you all this way. It looked like Triboro Coach Corp did body work on this bus. White and Gray panels???? WTF. It was on the Bx12. We saw it at 207 St (b/w 207, and Isham). I couldn't get a pic, but my newfound friend did. I told him to post it. Hopefully he will........

That thing is hideous.....Worst Demonstrator Ever!!!!! I wonder why hasn't it come to KB yet.........

That hideous New Flyer D60LF was seen today by myself and 89' Liberty Classic. It looked worse than anything in KB. It was white with grey. Let me put it to you all this way. It looked like Triboro Coach Corp did body work on this bus. White and Gray panels???? WTF. It was on the Bx12. We saw it at 207 St (b/w 207, and Isham). I couldn't get a pic, but my newfound friend did. I told him to post it. Hopefully he will........

That thing is hideous.....Worst Demonstrator Ever!!!!! I wonder why hasn't it come to KB yet.........

LOL... I cant remember who owns the bus. I think Mississauga Transit. Aren't the gray spots just stickers covering up the logo's and stuff??

LOL... I cant remember who owns the bus. I think Mississauga Transit. Aren't the gray spots just stickers covering up the logo's and stuff??

Doesn't matter. It was dirty on the outside, and the taillights were hideous. OOOOglieeee!!!!!!!

Yea, we saw it there at about 4:43pm. I only got a side picture. Should've gotten the back really since that's where it looks the worst (the HVAC vent looks like a beaten up chain link fence). I'm trying to get the picture uploaded from my camera phone but am having technical difficulties. I'll have it up here later in the day. Anyway the bus looks like it just rolled out of a prison..

Could only get a side shot since we went by it very quickly. You can see how patchy that paint job is though. Looks even worse in the back. Looks just like I described, like it just got out of prison or was just scrounged up from the metal of shredded buses at NIMCO.

0709081643a2.jpg

It looked better on your cell phone. Maybe I should have slowed down more, but then maybe not. I do have a yob to do........

Archived