M train question

Robert Bosco

The (M) is safe for the most part and Middle Village is a pretty good area I like it. I have walked around the area a few times since I work there one day a week until the next pick starts. The bad thing about the (M) Line service is unpredictable. The trains run about every 10 to 12 Minutes all day. Right now the (M) operates to Mytle/ Bway only after 8PM unless the service improvements go in effect then Shuttle service will start after 10:30PM and regular service to Broad St / Bay Pkwy starts at 5:45AM Wkdays only.

Weekend the M Line runs a OPTO Shuttle.

The (M) is safe for the most part and Middle Village is a pretty good area I like it. I have walked around the area a few times since I work there one day a week until the next pick starts. The bad thing about the (M) Line service is unpredictable. The trains run about every 10 to 12 Minutes all day. Right now the (M) operates to Mytle/ Bway only after 8PM unless the service improvements go in effect then Shuttle service will start after 10:30PM and regular service to Broad St / Bay Pkwy starts at 5:45AM Wkdays only.

Weekend the M Line runs a OPTO Shuttle.

What was the new improved Service plan on the (M)? Extended to Lower Manhattan-Broad St, on weekends?

I'll be moving soon and I'm not familiar with some subway lines. In queens, is the (M) a safe line to travel on?? Is Middle Village decent??

Middle Village is a great neighborhood to live in and the (M) in that area is good. It's only in Bushwick when it can get a little rough but not recently.

The service Improvement for the (M) as of now is the (M) will operate between Met and Broad St from 7PM to 10:30PM Wkdays only. Everything else is the same. In order to do this all the T/O and C/R work programs went from steady 8 Hr assignments to 9 Hrs and 30 Minutes assignments so the (M) is for (M)oney jobs now.

Archived