Horrible Passenger Berates Bus Driver

Bonez

Hahaha @ blond jesus. Yeah people are ******* nuts. At least the driver defended himself. The guy had no idea I was filming him either. I'm not surprised though about your story. I've heard from a lot of asians (I go to Stony Brook University) that they do not like black people so that probably happens a lot when seats are taken

This is why I stay on the Extra List because I'm here today, and gone tomorrow. One thing the operator is doing wrong, is feeding into his bullshit, which is fueling the fire even more. Or he could've threaten to take the bus out of service, and let the passengers deal with blondie.

Just another day in the neighborhood.....blond jesus....that is funny as hell.....Long Island Bus you can keep em.....let us say a prayer for blond jesus....I also like the c40lf nice loud speaker...if you don't wake up when I say last stop and wake up....you are on your own....

That terrible.

I remember incident on N24 East Meadow when I got on and bus was crowded.

I tap on elderly black lady along Jamaica Av to offer my seat and she ruefully told me, "Don't touch me. It's crime."

All passengers onboard and bus operator knows I was not trying to touch her, offer her seat."

I still remember when M15 was still Limited when I was living at 1st Av near 91st St.

Bus was crowded, and when bus arrived 1st Av/42nd St, one lady push ruefully past us and including me which leads to argument between passenger on my ally and 126th St B/O and that another lady on my ally got off at 49th St to avoid that rude lady.

I hope that B/O doesn't have to deal with this guy again. Let him be Veolia's problem, hehe. But after he threatened the B/O, the B/O probably should have just called his command center and let the police take care of him. Blond Jesus clearly has anger problems, not a good person to piss off.

I'm guessing this is the N72 since the blonde-y was talking about Babylon, and if you hear the announcements on the bus, you hear Newbridge Road: N47, N49, N50 ;)

Yes, the N72, the only Long Island Bus that goes to Babylon with transfers at Newbridge Rd.

As if the driver and all the other drivers aren't stressed enough about the transition to Veolia and the state of their jobs as it is, everyday, they have to deal with jerks like this guy.

And I've always wondered, is the announcement "If the bus is standing remotely, please move toward the rear to allow others to board" or "If the bus has standing room only, please move toward the rear to allow others to board" ??

I have never seen anything like this racist excuse for a man on the bus and I've been riding the bus to work for five years. He could've caused an accident.

Sad excuse for a man

Sheesh. Blonde Jesus was really going at it there, I was just laughing at his accent the whole time. Horrible stuff, but what can you do. Only racism I've ever run into on the bus was this pathetic Asian chick who started yelling at black woman to "go back to her country" because she took the seat she wanted, that wasn't a cool scene and they threw her off the bus. Towards the B/O though, that's a new one.

They tell us go back to our country but they're from a different country too. Love it.

What's shocking is that none of the passengers called the police. If I was that B/O I'd definately have that guy arrested for making threats. And Mangano thinks bus drivers make too much $$, I'd like to see him deal with these nuts! Tonight there was a crazy guy on my N35 shouting "Adios Amigos" and calling me a mobster. Then you have to deal with passengers who throw their change in the farebox and jam it. Then some guy got on the bus and refused to move so a lady with a stroller could get off. And then there's the guys drinking boose on the bus, and I know it's boose because it's always in a brown paper bag. Then they leave the cans and bottles on the floor so they roll around. This is crap LIB operators put up with. ;)

Archived