Exam#8006

wyndnfire

i got an 88 on the exam....i know all goes according to a list number...think i will be called by early next year for the next step with this score or is this score considered low and i shall be waiting for years?

also i took the mbstoa BOSS survey and was called(received mailing) to go on to the next step.l didn't continue with the rest of the process(background check,medical etc) due to my current job, they someone at livingston st. just said call back when am ready and i also took the exam# 8006.

i will be ready in july for mabstoa...but i cant find the mailing with all the documents in it...(medical/background etc..)

does anyone now if i will need these documents? can they reissue when i set and go to appt.?

does anyone know if i would have to take the BOSS survey again?

someone pls help. is there a phone# or a name anything.....

• 3 weeks later...

hello i got 12 wrong on exam 8006 i think thats 87 i was told that we should be called next year then take the boss exam then wait about 4-6 months for the physical and drug exam we should be in class the winter or the spring of 2009-2010 i was a bus operator before but i broke my leg off duty came back got the flu i was told to resign from my job after 6 months or be terminated all i can say dont hurt yourself or go sick they fire guys daily on probation see you in class:)

hello i got 12 wrong on exam 8006 i think thats 87 i was told that we should be called next year then take the boss exam then wait about 4-6 months for the physical and drug exam we should be in class the winter or the spring of 2009-2010 i was a bus operator before but i broke my leg off duty came back got the flu i was told to resign from my job after 6 months or be terminated all i can say dont hurt yourself or go sick they fire guys daily on probation see you in class:)

Maybe a higher power (if you believe in such), is telling you MTA B/O isn't for you......

I got 12 wrong also on exam 8006,but I think the score is an 85%. It will be confirmed once we get our list numbers in the mail.

i remember i took the bus drivers test 2 years ago i was only 19 but i did better on that test then this 1. this 1 i got a 96% i took in 2006 . this 1 here i got a 73.75% if i got the same score 2 years ago i would have been called 4 training just now. when they called me they said we can`t hire u because ur not with in the requirement age i was arguing on the phone for 2 hours but hey i tryed proving my point well i hope this 1 falls through.

i remember i took the bus drivers test 2 years ago i was only 19 but i did better on that test then this 1. this 1 i got a 96% i took in 2006 . this 1 here i got a 73.75% if i got the same score 2 years ago i would have been called 4 training just now. when they called me they said we can`t hire u because ur not with in the requirement age i was arguing on the phone for 2 hours but hey i tryed proving my point well i hope this 1 falls through.

That is quite a spread. You would think that it would be the other way around,that you would get a higher score the 2nd time you took the test. They should have put you on hold when it came to your number being called,they not only passed you up but removed you from the list. That is messed up.

Archived