Spring Creek codes in OMSI-

error46146

I tried experimenting with the animated flipdots, but i ended up with a screwed up sign :/

From what i understand i think you need to mess around with the actual coding of the bus to make it right..i guess i can play around more w/ it to see what happens lol

As for the CP .hof file im up to Q64 now all i got is the 65..i'm also combining the ECH routes into it since it's not that much anyway

How do you open up the reskin files tho (the cti or w/e)..I tried photoshop but it wouldn't open it

I tried experimenting with the animated flipdots, but i ended up with a screwed up sign :/

From what i understand i think you need to mess around with the actual coding of the bus to make it right..i guess i can play around more w/ it to see what happens lol

As for the CP .hof file im up to Q64 now all i got is the 65..i'm also combining the ECH routes into it since it's not that much anyway

How do you open up the reskin files tho (the cti or w/e)..I tried photoshop but it wouldn't open it

you use irfanview open the dds file the D92_01_MTA Bus (yada yaddda yadda)

and save it to bitmap

you must edit in paint.NET for some reason.

I can use Irfanview to export it back to DDS right?

No you have to use the OMSI repaint tool converter . But make a back up of the original Man 92 templates and replays both the

_BS and _MU templates with the bmp format of your edit before you do the conversion to dds

• 2 months later...

Archived