Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
aemoreira81

Ulmer Park O7 3G #7053 today

On driver training.

7053.jpg

Good shot , how'd you know they were training yesterday anyway ?

Edited by ciboii22

I didn't, but I heard that training had begun.

Oh , who told you ? and they are called orion 9's now not orion 7's , Thats what the book says . I dont know why they are called the 9's they are the same thing .

Does anybody know why they switched to these windows?? They look terrible on these buses. :eek:

MTA does not want frameless windows for the local fleet for the meantime. And personally I find the framed windows much more attractive than the frameless.

Oh , who told you ? and they are called orion 9's now not orion 7's , Thats what the book says . I dont know why they are called the 9's they are the same thing .

Um, they're Orion SEVENS...they're just the third version of the 7.501 model. Not an Orion 9....

Um, they're Orion SEVENS...they're just the third version of the 7.501 model. Not an Orion 9....

Yes they are orion 9's , thats what the book says . I go by the book , they're the same as the orion 7 models but just called orion 9's .

I'd like to see proof then. Otherwise I'm not convinced.

Well an agm showed me the book , if i can get the book then I will take a picture and post it up . But as for now I follow the book and the book says orion 9 , not 7 . Its the same as an orion 7 but they just changed the name to an orion 9 . So when I get a book I will show you and everyone else who doesn't believe me .

They are 7s.

And is it really that serious?

MTA does not want frameless windows for the local fleet for the meantime. And personally I find the framed windows much more attractive than the frameless.

Yeah, but why, whyyyy? :P lol