R160s On The Q

Guest MTA Bus

I read On Wikipedia That The (Q) Will Get R160s By The End Of The Year. Is That True?

With the rate the old cars are being scrapped & reefed, probably not far off in reality.

- Andy

The (Q6) will get those trash cans starting this summer. Im already missing my hippies. B)

It's the (Q)! Can you stop that already? The 68s will continue serving the Broadway lines, if there are any problems. Mixing the line will various sets can delay service. I personally like both sets, but the 68s are a bit slow. Having the Broadway Express complete with R160s and some R68 put-ins can speed things up a bit.

It's the (Q)! Can you stop that already? The 68s will continue serving the Broadway lines, if there are any problems. Mixing the line will various sets can delay service. I personally like both sets, but the 68s are a bit slow. Having the Broadway Express complete with R160s and some R68 put-ins can speed things up a bit.

Its the same thing. They still use the (Q6) on some R68/As but mostly on weekends. From what it looks like once the R160s take over, there won't be ANY hippos left on boadway. They will be on sixth ave.

(Q) will get them when they get them. I'm not even too crazy about R160s on the (Q) anymore because it was suppose to been happen but things keep changing.

Right now, nothing is too official about R160s on the (Q).

well the crews are getting R160 qualified so it will happen its just anybody's guess exactly when

Archived