More New Flyer bus with a Misconception

tkx2510

I see that more new flyer buses had moved to the Depot wit the same old logo instead of removing it. Is been a lot of trade going on within the depot too ya know. Like for an example.

Photo-0026E.jpg

Bx19 is still under by West Farms Depot. But at 100 Street Depot Never gonna happened. Bx19 is close to the West Farms Yard by the East Tremont Avenue by area by the West Farms.

Photo-0030e.jpg

The Bx4 Bus. Which has a depot logo of Micheal J. Quill Depot.

Photo-0032f.jpg

The Bx5 Bus with a Kingsbridge depot logo. Bx5 to Kingsbridge never. Too far from the yard.

Photo-0033.jpg

Bx19 to GunHill. Can be possible but naaaahhhh!!!!

Photo-0041.jpg

Bx5 to West Farms. Well can happen but if it did them Gun Hill Depot and West Farms Depot will have to split Bx5.In case if it did happened...

Photo-0028f.jpg

Another Bx19 eventhough is still running under by West Farms Depot...

Photo-0028e.jpg

Just Imagine the Bx4 to the West Farms Depot. Now that can happen in the near future. Or the Bx4 can split with Gun Hill & West Farms Depots. Eventhough the Bx4 is still running under by Gun Hill Depot.Bx19 need some company and is only bus running on the artic line on WF Depot, like the M15 is the only route roster running on the artic line on the 126 Depot. They are soooo lonley.

Photo-0034.jpg

Another Bx4 Bus Just imaging if it did went to WestFarms. Then it could keep the Bx19 company.

your right. what is the (MTA) doing. what if a new or stupid driver accidently drives back to the wrong depot. it could happen!!

Trust me it won't happen. We know where we work, and we don't really pay half a mind to what depot logo is on the bus. If a driver is that stupid they need to be fired. Even new drivers know where to bring the bus back to.....

your right. what is the (MTA) doing. what if a new or stupid driver accidently drives back to the wrong depot. it could happen!!

The driver would not be stupid. The scenariolist would be stupid for supposing that it could happen.

Like what Dob2Rto said, the day that a driver allows something as useless as the decals to control what depot that bus goes to is the day that the Transit Authority gives free rides to the masses.

Kingsbridge does operate pm rush trips on the Bx5. It's still a KB bus.

Do GH or WF even have runs on KB routes?

The Bx18 is split I know but I've never seen a GH bus or WF on a KB run unless something happened.

Also those oddball buses at GH (the 55-5600s) and probably some 5300s are going to end up back at their original depots (100st/MJQ) once SBS/BRT starts.

Archived