Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

So Long & Farewell To Ya 2011

Goodbye 2011 & Hello 2012 , Last Photo's For The Year On Buses . . .

DSC00590.jpg . DSC00602.jpg . DSC00604.jpg . DSC00606.jpg . DSC00619.jpg . DSC00631.jpg .

That's It Until 2012 People , Happy New Years & I Hope You Enjoyed .

What an ending to the year for Ulmer Park, right with all those new buses. Your photos just keep getting better and better. Keep up the awesome work! :cool:

What an ending to the year for Ulmer Park, right with all those new buses. Your photos just keep getting better and better. Keep up the awesome work! :cool:

Thanks

Great pics! Ulmer Park is the spot isn't it? If you've ridden it, what do you think of the 3G?

Yea now it's the spot , well Im there everyday . Everybody is coming to brooklyn now that they are here . The 3g's are alright , they take off faster then the lfs and they have more bass to the buses then the lfs . But my best bus is the xcelsiors , 4841 is quiet thats why i like that one , 4843 takes off faster but its more noisier because of the farebox . 4844 is fast but a little noisy inside . 4845 is quiet & takes off faster then all 3 of them .