beeline's 2012 budget

BeeLine256

I would like to know the update on the Route 20 BRT.

And if there is something in the table for another MTA take over. Heard from someone that the current Executive is interested in the MTA. But that idk fully,

does any know about beeline's 2012 budget are they getting new buses are refreshing there buses stuff like that. ;)

I think that all of the Bee-Line buses are pretty new, aren't they. Maybe the long buses are old but I thought that they were going to fix them.

Im actually up for BL and MTA take over. Partly.

While I do agree maintenance really sucks down here. Service would likely improve for those up in Westchester.

Im sure a few routes would end up 24/7 compared to no over night (except the 20 around 1-2am)

I think that all of the Bee-Line buses are pretty new, aren't they. Maybe the long buses are old but I thought that they were going to fix them.

Not much new (except the NABI 40LFW), the AN460 got its renovation some where around between 2008 and 2010 I think.

Im actually up for BL and MTA take over. Partly.

While I do agree maintenance really sucks down here. Service would likely improve for those up in Westchester.

Im sure a few routes would end up 24/7 compared to no over night (except the 20 around 1-2am)

Not much new (except the NABI 40LFW), the AN460 got its renovation some where around between 2008 and 2010 I think.

what happens if the service doesn't improve if the MTA take's over.

what happens if the service doesn't improve if the MTA take's over.

Well, if Westchester County does pull up the right amount of fund to the MTA then im sure there shouldn't be much of a problem.

They could cut some routes and combine based on demand.

The MTA is really not just about cutting things you know.

BTW were you the one who messaged on my Youtube?

Well, if Westchester County does pull up the right amount of fund to the MTA then im sure there shouldn't be much of a problem.

They could cut some routes and combine based on demand.

The MTA is really not just about cutting things you know.

BTW were you the one who messaged on my Youtube?

are you bebo2good1 and the only reason the MTA would want beeline now is because they don't have nassau county anymore. the MTA should saty out of the suburbs and ask a beeline driver what they think. :eek:

and the only reason the MTA would want beeline now is because they don't have nassau county anymore. the MTA should saty out of the suburbs and ask a beeline driver what they think. :eek:

shockingly I agree with you. The only reason I would want MTA takeover is express service improvement.

I'd prefer a LOOP takeover first. Cause they SUCK HARD!!!!!!!!!! Beeline shockingly has some lines that can merge with some putnam lines except PART 2 and 3. The PART 5 can be merged with 77 and putnam1 with 16 to create a complete crosstown line in northern westchester.

the only reason the MTA would want beeline now is because they don't have nassau county anymore. the MTA should stay out of the suburbs and ask a beeline driver what they thinki don't think i would work out if the MTA takes over beeline look at the MTA buses most of there buses are in bad condition.

the only reason the MTA would want beeline now is because they don't have nassau county anymore. the MTA should stay out of the suburbs and ask a beeline driver what they thinki don't think i would work out if the MTA takes over beeline look at the MTA buses most of there buses are in bad condition.

And I didnt say the MTA is taking over Bee-Line now. It COULD in the future. It has attempted many times before, but failed. Suffolk is a target now, but no word on an update on that.

Even Rockland can be a target in the future. Pretty much anything below the Hudson Valley.

And I didnt say the MTA is taking over Bee-Line now. It COULD in the future. It has attempted many times before, but failed. Suffolk is a target now, but no word on an update on that.

Even Rockland can be a target in the future. Pretty much anything below the Hudson Valley.

I doubt MTA is interested in Suffolk Transit, I've been told they looked at it and saw the ridership just wasn't there. And now after Nassau and the MTA parting ways it makes it even less likely they'd takeover Suffolk Transit. Remember they just awarded Suffolk Bus and EBT new routes in their contracts, which I think are for 3 or 5 years.

As for Bee Line, hell no, I dont think they want the MTA up there either. With the MTA's budget situation expanding would be the wrong thing to do! Let the MTA work on improving their existing services, in particular, the LIRR, which is woefully inadequate, esp Main Line/Huntington/Ronkonkoma services.

If its not broken why fix it?

true I learned that the hard way when my friend saw my 1st draft of the proposals I made I don't think I want anyone to see em cause they err sucked after gaining experience. I know But that is what happens when you make things on short notice they fail hard. Glad I have friends in planning.

Archived