NICE "Guess The Location"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is by Hempstead Public Library?

No.

Its over 24 hours, so I'll give the answer. It's the North side of Great Neck LIRR Station. It was taken in September 2011 when they were doing construction on the LIRR station driveway. I was standing on the overpass for cars.

Mineola is a central location, so it makes sense that they would have the hearing there, so I'll guess Mineola. (You said it wasn't Hicksville, the RFM, or Jamaica, and his last choice was Mineola, and you didn't say it wasn't the answer)

I thought they had it at the Nassau Colisseum, so that would be Uniondale, but the N22 doesn't go through there.

I have nothing, so I'll pass.

Mineola is a central location, so it makes sense that they would have the hearing there, so I'll guess Mineola. (You said it wasn't Hicksville, the RFM, or Jamaica, and his last choice was Mineola, and you didn't say it wasn't the answer)

I thought they had it at the Nassau Colisseum, so that would be Uniondale, but the N22 doesn't go through there.

I have nothing, so I'll pass.

Getting Warmer

Another Hint:

It's in Mineola where N22, N24, and N23 uses same bridge over train track on this street.

Archived