New MTH SUBWAY cars

Premier R68 or R68A. The Subway Market is very slow these days. MTH is concentrating alot more to European trains now. Even American Railroad models in general is blah. Have you seen the newest catalog; MTH 2012 Volume 1? Not 1 American steam engine... That's sad. As for subways, I see this market not going to much further (with MTH). Lionel might keep its market going with their $700.00 + sets...

• 4 weeks later...

an r32a but on the (E) train. silver cars and automatically opening doors or manually opening doors(not blue doors including the light on the top just like this Showing Image 93069 ) and it look like this Showing Image 81091 , Showing Image 100426 , Showing Image 98684 , ;):tup:.

Premier R68 or R68A. The Subway Market is very slow these days. MTH is concentrating alot more to European trains now. Even American Railroad models in general is blah. Have you seen the newest catalog; MTH 2012 Volume 1? Not 1 American steam engine... That's sad. As for subways, I see this market not going to much further (with MTH). Lionel might keep its market going with their $700.00 + sets...

zach, as i see you on youtube, you are a very special man. and mth subways rock more than lionels (too exspensive). i think you should tell them to make more subway sets, or leave a comment.

people in the site should call them about how great there subway sets are.:tup:: heres there info: 410-381-2580 (no mth subway RIP)

i was using a mth 2012 cataloge page 23 worlds fair (7) set as a pad for my mouse

• 4 months later...

R160 MOTHALOVA lol i really want an R160 but not more than 500 dollars

Ha, good luck with a low prices, of course it would be over $500, especially because it would be new, unless you go to Trainworld. They always have discounts on there trains

• 4 months later...

zach, as i see you on youtube, you are a very special man. and mth subways rock more than lionels (too exspensive). i think you should tell them to make more subway sets, or leave a comment.

people in the site should call them about how great there subway sets are.:tup:: heres there info: 410-381-2580 (no mth subway RIP)

Thanks alot Bro. i appreciate that. I used to do various reviews on this site on certain MTH and Lionel Models. Take a look through out the pages. You have my email if you have any questions as I will respond to that quicker, then the messages on here.

Back to the subway sets. Mike Wolf, the MTH Head Honcho stated to a few friends of mine that, he is concentrating on the European O Gauge Models now, because " thats where the money is at". On the same token, he knows that he can do well with more subway sets, but he would rather be stubborn...

Archived