Some bus rodeo pics from today.

trainfan22

There wasn't enough room for it. Thats why some museum buses were missing. And others were out for repair.
No. There was plenty of room at the roadeo location in Floyd Bennett Field to put 4904 somewhere. 4904 wasn't there because it was the fact the MTA don't want to run it and have it there. A driver I spoke to at the roadeo who wanted to bring 4904, asked to bring it and they told him no.

Last year, it ran just fine to the MTA Bus roadeo. Dunno why the TMA decided not to bring it, but go figure.

No. There was plenty of room at the roadeo location in Floyd Bennett Field to put 4904 somewhere. 4904 wasn't there because it was the fact the MTA don't want to run it and have it there. A driver I spoke to at the roadeo who wanted to bring 4904, asked to bring it and they told him no.

Last year, it ran just fine to the MTA Bus roadeo. Dunno why the TMA decided not to bring it, but go figure.

No there wasn't any room. I asked one of workers there at the rodeo and they said there wasn't enough room to bring them all to the rodeo. And it was obious that there wasn't enough room to fit extra buses. The VII and NF bus took up two slots where the museum buses would go.

Thats why they told driver not to bring it. There wasn't enough room.

No there wasn't any room. I asked one of workers there at the rodeo and they said there wasn't enough room to bring them all to the rodeo. And it was obious that there wasn't enough room to fit extra buses. The VII and NF bus took up two slots where the museum buses would go.

Thats why they told driver not to bring it. There wasn't enough room.

That was a ridiculously stupid reason then. The MTA dunno how to spread around Floyd Bennett Field then. Now, not all of the buses, but mainly just 4904. It could've squeezed in somewhere.

One bus I felt that shouldn't have been there was 2151 since 100 was around. Then 4904 could've been there.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the roadeo all weekend? 3800 looks sweet.

The Queens Surface RTS looks so awesome, im sad that they didnt preserve an Orion V CNG from Queens Surface...well with its original paint scheme.

Awesome pics sir !

They will keep one when they retire. Then it will be repainted in QSC colors.

Archived