Updated Comprehensive Depot by Depot Bus Roster

The Real

You forgot....OUT OF ALL buses ;) my 1888 Trev

and where is 202 and 185?That is a good question

You know, your buses is suppose to be gone...I don't know who you're bribing for it to still be there!

185 will come towards the end of the order and 202 is still at the service center.

You know, your buses is suppose to be gone...I don't know who you're bribing for it to still be there!

185 will come towards the end of the order and 202 is still at the service center.

you be suprised who I know:)...they call me joey numbers down @ mulberry st.lol ....I protect the numbers

Looks great as always, thrilled to know Quill both got another 1996 and is getting its LFSAs -- have to find those asap. Interesting to know 3830 and 3831 were returned as well.

Also, Manhattanville still has 3926 and 126th Street has a few 5250s, 5268 was in service today and I think Blitz posted the others in the transfer thread.

Well done though, have to see what 100th gets when the winter pick starts too!

3926 is a loner, its not officially a MV bus. So this is why I pulled it and put it back at MQ

Ah makes sense, I figured that was a loaner too so that's why I was surprised to see it still at Mannyville. Those 126th D60s aren't loaners though, no?

No, those are replacing fast dying 1000s. Since WF and KB have gotten their allotment of LFS Artics

Looks great as always, thrilled to know Quill both got another 1996 and is getting its LFSAs -- have to find those asap. Interesting to know 3830 and 3831 were returned as well.

Also, Manhattanville still has 3926 and 126th Street has a few 5250s, 5268 was in service today and I think Blitz posted the others in the transfer thread.

Well done though, have to see what 100th gets when the winter pick starts too!

UPDATE ON 3926: Spotted on the M11 this AM with QUILL DECALS?

Does MJQ have trippers on the 11 during AM rush?

Archived