Comparing N78/N79 Schedules with MTA/Veolia

FamousNYLover

Because Long Island Bus was a subsidy of the (MTA) where the (MTA) provided good service, but Nassau County never paid its fair share for the service and that is part of the reason for the (MTA)'s budget cuts in 2010 because they lost so much money due to Nassau County's stupidity. The employees of the (MTA) all knew this and didn't want to work with the county.

Ahhh, so that's why the MTA Board voted to stop running LIB with the quickness.

1) As for the lowercase "n", it's simply a design thing, I personally have no problem with it, and it would look great on the 1800's, however the 1700's and V CNG displays, it'll not look as good.

You say that because of the bold letters on the Luminator Titan signs on the 1800s, don't you? :)

But you do see the heading mistake that says Great Neck right?

Where is the mistake? I can't find it.

The only schedules I could find at Hicksville today were the 73/74 (plentiful) an

d 50 (a handful). I do NOT like the glossy paper, and it's way too thin.

On January 1st found N19,N54/N55,N48/N49,N6 from NICE

N46/N47,N78/N79 MTA LIB schedules, both from hempstead

YOU KNOW its kinda gay that the N4 has to run just till RVC. Oh yeah the automated door announcements just say "Route N4 Rockville Center"('cause i saw on in Lynbrook) also the they spelled Rockville Centre wrong(W:Rockville Center C:Rockville Centre).

N4 Rockville Center Park Avenue VIA MERRICK RD

YOU KNOW its kinda gay that the N4 has to run just till RVC. Oh yeah the automated door announcements just say "Route N4 Rockville Center"('cause i saw on in Lynbrook) also the they spelled Rockville Centre wrong(W:Rockville Center C:Rockville Centre).

N4 Rockville Center Park Avenue VIA MERRICK RD

The N14 under MTA spelled it wrong too.

Archived