From 2days Bus Roadeo!

Bordering richmond hill and Jamaica. @ Atlantic and van wyck expressway

Hmmmm....if you can get a Fun Pass. You have a lot traveling to do. If you take the Q24 to Jamaica Center and take the Q113 Limited to Far Rockaway-Seagirt Blvd and Beach 20th Street....walk a block up and take the Q22. Take the Q22 to Rockaway Park-Beach 116th Street and then take the Q35....you get off @ the 1st stop in Bklyn after coming off the Gil Hodges Bridge and walk to the Roadeo or get off near Kings Plaza from the Q35 and take a Shuttle bus which drops you off near parking lot. Yeah I know that seems a lot of traveling but its worth IMO.

Great shots and vids man! There was an LIB driver there that killed the entire course yo!!! He did each section like it was nothing! I've never seen anyone do it that fast!

Well hopefully we'll see an Next Generation O7 on the BX7 soon. I wonder why there weren't any O5's there.

I wonder why there weren't a lot of buses there! No CNG's, no MCI's other than 2185, not one MTA Bus, or LI Bus!

EDIT: But I can't complain only because there was a s!@# load of RTS's! But why did they all have to be whitebacked??

Great shots and vids man! There was an LIB driver there that killed the entire course yo!!! He did each section like it was nothing! I've never seen anyone do it that fast!

I wonder why there weren't a lot of buses there! No CNG's, no MCI's other than 2185, not one MTA Bus, or LI Bus!

EDIT: But I can't complain only because there was a s!@# load of RTS's! But why did they all have to be whitebacked??

Thank you. the Orion VII CNG was there, but they parked it in the parking lot not far from the Liberty Lines MCI Classic. I wished they had more buses like TMC RTS-06 (MTA) New York City Bus or (MTA) Bus, one or two more Artics, New York Bus Service MCI Classic, Flxible and East New York Depot NovaBus.

Archived