Security Shield on the 5953 on the 96

Well i sure wasn't expecting it lmao but when i got on the 96 today the first thing that caught my attention was the shield that was covering most of the driver so i decided to take a picture from my camera phone eh its not good but its still good enough for ya'll to see though i should of taken it at a better angle and that damn guy got in my way sorta lmao.

IMG01157-20120110-1553.jpg

And when i got on the 25 i decided to take a picture to for comparison without a shield

IMG01159-20120110-1620.jpg

"Yea I noticed that on all the 5900s. I guess they installed them as a response to all the driver attacks and robberies. I wonder why the rest of the NABIs dont have them yet..especially for the Hilton routes! LOL

Nice shots, btw"

"Yea I noticed that on all the 5900s. I guess they installed them as a response to all the driver attacks and robberies. I wonder why the rest of the NABIs dont have them yet..especially for the Hilton routes! LOL

Nice shots, btw"

Hilton Routes do need them hehe and thanks though i could of done better.

And my sister said she think she saw it on the 62 also.

Nice shots, btw"

They are not on the 5900s at Newton Ave

Archived