New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll post another riddle.

Well I just need a Break.

I always went to my southern terminal but through different ways. I basically am the main root of this trunk line.

The other root is not express on the trunk line.It terminated before it's actual southern terminal to make space for me. But I've seen other trunk line services because of my new routing.

Who am I, the main root?

Who is he, the other root?

nevermind

Q23 i think everyone gave up

Here my riddle

I was only suppose to serve two boroughs. One day. for no reason on my schedule, i went to the third borough with one train set with passengers on it. After that, it was never intend or implemented it again. Who am I?

I know I did.

Here my riddle

I was only suppose to serve two boroughs. One day. for no reason on my schedule, i went to the third borough with one train set with passengers on it. After that, it was never intend or implemented it again. Who am I?

The (6)?

Here my riddle

The answer was the (D)/(F). Think of the statistics.

The number 6 train generally serves only the Bronx and Manhattan, however during the 1970's when both #4 and #5 trains terminated at the Atlantic Avenue station during the mid-days, a single #6 train was sent to terminate at Atlantic Avenue, as listed on the schedule.

While trains that traveled the #1, #2, #3, #4 and $5 inspired lines have over time regularly without any fan-fare traveled to Brooklyn, it was and remains rare for #6 inspired trains to travel to Brooklyn.

Mike

ThrexBus is correct on my riddle . How did you find that info?

A little something I read on Wikipedia a while back. That one (6) went to Atlantic Avenue.

MY RIDDLE:

Let's say that I am an interesting case. My route was reincarnated recently, but not in full. My bullet was also used for 3 DIFFERENT SERVICES! Who am I?

(Told from the perspective of the bullet in the sky. ;))

A little something I read on Wikipedia a while back. That one (6) went to Atlantic Avenue.

MY RIDDLE:

Let's say that I am an interesting case. My route was reincarnated recently, but not in full. My bullet was also used for 3 DIFFERENT SERVICES! Who am I?

(Told from the perspective of the bullet in the sky. ;))

The (K)?

Archived