New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Help me , I need to get outside because i need fresh air. I can breathe for a second as i breeze thru. Which route is this?

I'll go with the (G) again, since it's completely underground except for two stations in Brooklyn where it can breathe.

L and C are wrong

Good thing Tokkemon said (E) then... :)

I have to agree that the line is the N as having worked in Queens and having the N go via 53rd Street and via 6th Avenue or via 60th Street and via Broadway. It ran express and also ran local in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Er... we already got the answer to that question -- although I agree it was poorly worded and a bit confusing when it talked about "express". The N running to Coney Island isn't a "special route".

Help me , I need to get outside because i need fresh air. I can breathe for a second as i breeze thru. Which route is this?

You sir are the (R)... The whole "breathe for a second" shtick is clearly that oart between 59 St & Bay Ridge Av where you literally see about a second of sinlight passing over them South Brooklyn tracks

Since its my turn, I might as well give a crack at it...

In my past life, I was flying down the express track in Brooklyn getting people to Midtown quickly. Although I'm not as fast as I used to be, I still get the job done and the future looks good for me

Who am I?

Since its my turn, I might as well give a crack at it...

In my past life, I was flying down the express track in Brooklyn getting people to Midtown quickly. Although I'm not as fast as I used to be, I still get the job done and the future looks good for me

Who am I?

the Q! formerly the brighton express and now local. serves midtown. and the future is second ave!

i have multiple northern and southern terminals. i run on a stretch of track that use to be a railroad. im frequently rerouted with a different line in manhattan. i also have a shuttle at night. you may know who i am but i dont think you do cause i was never a song. but i do see a movie star. what line am i?

i have multiple northern and southern terminals. i run on a stretch of track that use to be a railroad. im frequently rerouted with a different line in manhattan. i also have a shuttle at night. you may know who i am but i dont think you do cause i was never a song. but i do see a movie star. what line am i?

this is an easy one but I'll let others go since i just went

*waits patiently in corner playing Angry Birds* :o

Will say (A)

You are the (5).

Northern Terminals: Dyre Ave & Nerid Ave

Southern Terminals: Flatbush Ave, Bowling Green (And sometimes 125th Street, unless that (5) I boarded was just a put-in)

The Section north of E180th was part of a railroad.

Gets Rerouted on the 7th Ave IRT at times.

At night its a shuttle from E180th to Dyre Ave.

Not sure about the Movie Star part, Pelham 123?

You are the (5).

Northern Terminals: Dyre Ave & Nerid Ave

Southern Terminals: Flatbush Ave, Bowling Green (And sometimes 125th Street, unless that (5) I boarded was just a put-in)

The Section north of E180th was part of a railroad.

Gets Rerouted on the 7th Ave IRT at times.

At night its a shuttle from E180th to Dyre Ave.

Not sure about the Movie Star part, Pelham 123?

correct! Southern terminals also include Utica during Rush hours and atlantic ave. and yes, the movie star is the 6. LOL

your turn!

Archived