• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendell' timestamp='1336275482' post='532992']

Okay here-

Im a line that has no sisters.And im local. I stop at S***** F*****

who am i?

What the answer?????

(1). The S______ F_______ was a giveaway...

Plus the (2)(3)

And it can't be the (1); The (2) and (3) are the sisters.

No, since they are express and the (1) is local, they don't count. The (9) was the same way anyhow, so (9) can't be the answer. With what you said in mind, there is no answer to that riddle.

No, since they are express and the (1) is local, they don't count. The (9) was the same way anyhow, so (9) can't be the answer. With what you said in mind, there is no answer to that riddle.

Chief, it doesn't matter if they are Express or not. I would always consider the (A)(C) as sisters. As long as they are the same color, they are sisters.

The (G)(L) are the only trains in the system without sisters. The (7) has the <7> before you start with that.

Chief, it doesn't matter if they are Express or not. I would always consider the (A)(C) as sisters. As long as they are the same color, they are sisters.

The (G)(L) are the only trains in the system without sisters. The (7) has the <7> before you start with that.

That's why I said, there is no answer to the riddle. It'd have to be the (G), (L), or (7)/<7>.

Okay here-

Im a line that has no sisters.And im local. I stop at S***** F*****who am i?

I count the (2)(3) and (1) as sisters
Your riddle makes no sense at all. The (9) doesn't exist anymore, and the (1) is still around. Learn how to come up with a good riddle next time.

I'm next. Our northern terminals were swapped years ago, but we still run local. Who are we and where did we terminate in the past?

Your riddle makes no sense at all. The (9) doesn't exist anymore, and the (1) is still around. Learn how to come up with a good riddle next time.

I'm next. Our northern terminals were swapped years ago, but we still run local. Who are we and where did we terminate in the past?

(B) AND (C)

Bedford Park (C)

168 STREET (B)

Now

Bedford Park (B)

168 STREET©

That's why I said, there is no answer to the riddle. It'd have to be the (G), (L), or (7)/ <7>.

So are you agreeing with me or not, or did you just realize that you were wrong. I suggest admitting defeat be the best thing to do here and drop it.

I have had two colors, and 3 variants. I have had many main terminal stations over the year, two of them being in Queens. One served as a temporary while my main terminal, which I share with my sister and another family of two for the longest while now.

Who am I?

Where are my terminal stations in Queens?

Where are my terminal stations in Manhattan?

Where is my terminal in Brooklyn?

Where was my temporary terminal station in Brooklyn?

Who is my sister at my terminal?

Who is the other family (2 Lines)?

I count the (2)(3) and (1) as sisters

So the (9) wasn't one? If you don't have a sensible riddle, just pass.

i think the Q23 should explain to all of us how would you consider Bothers, Sisters, and Cousins. I am so lost when you folks use this in riddle. I can tell some other getting little mix up as well.

Cousins are lines who share a trunk outside of Manhattan.

Siblings (brothers/sisters) are the same color.

So are you agreeing with me or not, or did you just realize that you were wrong. I suggest admitting defeat be the best thing to do here and drop it.

I have had two colors, and 3 variants. I have had many main terminal stations over the year, two of them being in Queens. One served as a temporary while my main terminal, which I share with my sister and another family of two for the longest while now.

Who am I?

(Q)

Where are my terminal stations in Queens?

21 Street, Queensbridge & Astoria-Ditmars Bl

Where are my terminal stations in Manhattan?

57 Street, 7th Avenue

Where is my terminal in Brooklyn?

Coney Island

Where was my temporary terminal station in Brooklyn?

Brighton Beach

Who is my sister at my terminal?

(B)

Who is the other family (2 Lines)?

(N) & (R)

I agree with you, jeez...

Replies in riddle.

I guess some definitions for "sister" and "cousin" and "brother" is in order since people seemingly have different ideas of these terms.

Here are my ideas:

Sister/Brother = Lines that run on the main same identifying trunk in Manhattan's CBD. (8Av, 7Av, 6Av, Bway, Lex, Nassau)

Cousins = Lines that run on identifying trunks or areas in the outerboros (QB, WPR, Brighton, Bway-Bkyln, 4Av, etc)

Archived