New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crap I forgot to ask what the variants were. They were the (QB)(QJ) and (QT). Threxx go or pass.

The (F) is a friend, not a sister...

Anyway, I'll go:

I'm here! No, I'm there! Oop, I'm here again! My route has been changed the most, with a major change recently! Who am I?

I'm here! No, I'm there! Oop, I'm here again! My route has been changed the most, with a major change recently! Who am I?

(M) was one that we all should know.

(D) was the other. Culver to Brighton to West End .

(M) was one that we all should know.

(D) was the other. Culver to Brighton to West End .

I want all of the route variations for the (M), and then you'll get it right.

I hope this is a good one if not throw it out. i will tell you hater what i was looking for.

I was built on private property in the past. I was a depot for one line. They was able to use express route for these two own side platforms. The local route have their own two side platforms at the same station as express. While the local route did share with another local route at this station from the split at this particular spot. After while, the structure was severed causing these two locals line not to intercept. However you could see some evidence of this. Today, the express tracks belong to one line while the local tracks belong to the other line.

What station am I ?

Which lines was involve in this multi track usage?

Who is there today?

the answer was West 8 Street Ny Aquarium

Brighton Line Express upstairs with Brighton Line Local downstair with Culver local as share in past.

(Q) and (F)

Look in google. I didn't use the double deck elevated because that will give it away.

Well, I'll go, since stations are now allowed...

I used to service two Western Division branches. One got detached, and one of my decks in in bad condition.

What line was detached?

What line still passes through?

What line stops at me?

Who am I?

(To get the win, you must answer all 4 and get at least 3 correct. You MUST try all four...)

Archived