New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The (A)? If so I'll pass

huh? two? but you give 3. is that part of the riddle?

The (M)?

I think I know what it is , but i'll let others answer first

mike gerald your answer is M train

q23 threw me off because it deal with bus. lost.

The answer was the (A) train

The (Q21)(Q53) buses copy the (A) in Queens more or less

an the (C) copies the (A) from 168 street Manhattan to Euclid Avenue, Brooklyn

While the (E) copies the (A) in Manhattan from WTC to 50 street

Part1:You know, It's a hard job getting people everywhere. I however look like a tornado hit me. Who am I?

Part2:My other "twin" looks like a king, but has its problems. Who am I?

OMG. Stumper. However, I think we can only post once per riddle? Or is it two posts, one comment/question and one answer?

Just in case I'll give my answer. I'm going to say (Z)? Those Nassau Street stations look like crap. And J is almost a King with playing cards. LOL

kacie Jane - you are correct it is the AA. Good job.

Mike

Thank you. Here's mine.

I was the first of my kind, born nearly 80 years ago. My northern half looks exactly the same as it did way back then, but for the first three years of my life, my southern half went somewhere completely different. Who am I?

From a previous message:

"I was the first of my kind, born nearly 80 years ago. My northern half looks exactly the same as it did way back then, but for the first three years of my life, my southern half went somewhere completely different. Who am I?"

At first I was gonna say the D-train, since we are talking about the 1932 era, but then I remembered that the D-train did not come into existence at least until the Sixth Avenue line came about. What traveled on the Concourse was the C express, and the CC local trains. Then I started thinking about the early history of the IND subways.

I am gonna figure this out.

A good one, Mike

Thank you. Here's mine.

I was the first of my kind, born nearly 80 years ago. My northern half looks exactly the same as it did way back then, but for the first three years of my life, my southern half went somewhere completely different. Who am I?

Hmm maybe the (A) possibly the (G).

OMG. Stumper. However, I think we can only post once per riddle? Or is it two posts, one comment/question and one answer?

Just in case I'll give my answer. I'm going to say (Z)? Those Nassau Street stations look like crap. And J is almost a King with playing cards. LOL

You got right

Archived