New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After getting off the (7) at Grand Central around 930AM on a normal weekday you can transfer to the (fill in the blank) trains to Brooklyn. At the (fill in the blank) station you can then transfer to a train that terminates at (fill in the blank) Park. From there you can catch a train to an Island that's not really an island. At this faux island a train transfer will take you to (fill in the blank) Park right next to the (fill in the blank) Library in Manhattan.

Correct your turn.

Cool.

This is a general reminder to please only post only one answer per riddle.

Anyways, this is my riddle:

My name makes me part of the royal family. Who would have though, that I'm actually popular. The only thing that distinguishes me from the others, is the service that stop here. Not all services may stop full time. Not all service will always act the same. But at my prime time of day, everything passing through is an express.

Cool.

This is a general reminder to please only post only one answer per riddle.

Anyways, this is my riddle:

My name makes me part of the royal family. Who would have though, that I'm actually popular. The only thing that distinguishes me from the others, is the service that stop here. Not all services may stop full time. Not all service will always act the same. But at my prime time of day, everything passing through is an express.

I was thinking Prince St but the (R) isn't an express.

Archived