New York City Subway Route Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nx i was leaning toward those two routes. the west twin threw me off for bit but still cant figure out why when the 5 is not a west route.

try this folk

On Monday at 8 am my train is full of college students who took to much of sudafed cold medicine, but still enjoy food. Who am I ?

Please note that when the D-train used the Culver Line from 1954 to 1967 to reach Coney Island - it used the Brooklyn Tracks and stations now used by the F-train. F-trains during that period used the Second Avenue station, and/or the Church Avenue station as a terminal.

The D-train is the only route to use the Culver Line, the Brighton Line, and West End line to reach Coney Island, at different times in its history.

Mike

nx i was leaning toward those two routes. the west twin threw me off for bit but still cant figure out why when the 5 is not a west route.

try this folk

On Monday at 8 am my train is full of college students who took to much of sudafed cold medicine, but still enjoy food. Who am I ?

The route I had in mind was the (2), not the (5).

As for this route: (7)?

Please note that when the D-train used the Culver Line from 1954 to 1967 to reach Coney Island - it used the Brooklyn Tracks and stations now used by the F-train. F-trains during that period used the Second Avenue station, and/or the Church Avenue station as a terminal.

The D-train is the only route to use the Culver Line, the Brighton Line, and West End line to reach Coney Island, at different times in its history.

Mike

And because of consistant G.Os it uses the Sea Beach line too.

the answer was C train

At 8 am all train is running. Then narrow down to all the college stop(hunter, city, columbia, metro tech). Then to much sudfed cold medicine can lead to HIGH street. Then you can enjoy your English food dish at (Shepherd or Shephard pie) Ave.

Previously Issued Riddle That No One Solved:

I am one of the very few stations who train routes spell a word

In fact for since the 1960's my train routes have remained the same

It is funny thing that the best connections always involve the stairs

Unlike my elevated cousin, I'm still around

Who am I?

Mike

-------------------

The Answer:

The IND 53rd Street - Seventh Avenue station with the B-E-D trains, where the stairs are often needed to make the best useful connections. The cousin that is not around is the Sixth Avenue Elevated station at 53rd Street-Seventh removed in the 1930-40's..

Mike

Archived