Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(W)hat is this A (M)ath problem :)

I hope not. I am an African American of Caribbean decent on 1 side. I'd rather face the KKK, than a complex math question. So do you have an answer for the equation.......

If the number 2 holds DOB and RTO together, using the pythagorean theorem and Newton's Law of Physics, what number to which power would hold RTO and DOB together?????????

I hope not. I am an African American of Caribbean decent on 1 side. I'd rather face the KKK, than a complex math question. So do you have an answer for the equation.......

If the number 2 holds DOB and RTO together, using the pythagorean theorem and Newton's Law of Physics, what number to which power would hold RTO and DOB together?????????

√(64)/3

(3).14 :) Pie equals square plus pepto bismol with A Remainder of (9)

to the 3 <R>ail Power:p If you follow this method you will go str to the Bathroom :tup:<R>ock on (D)ob

• 4 weeks later...
The taking of SEPTA 123!!! Easy with that throttle,you look a bit too happy Like you want to steal the train.

Yes. I am gonna steal the train. I am gonna steal the brand spankin new Silverliner 5, and thrust it at 150 miles an hour into the Delaware River! and I am gonna go to jail ST. LOUIS CAR 09 BOI WHAAS WRONG WITH YOU!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes. I am gonna steal the train. I am gonna steal the brand spankin new Silverliner 5, and thrust it at 150 miles an hour into the Delaware River! and I am gonna go to jail ST. LOUIS CAR 09 BOI WHAAS WRONG WITH YOU!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

First you steal and crash my NABIs, and now you gonna steal and crash a new Hyundai? Shame on you show some restraints:p:tdown:

Archived