Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Pictures of Yourself

ME

kermit.jpg

ROFLLL That sh*t was funny yo xD!!!

I really must hide now..

why lol? He may be saying you look cool

Unless you guys are thinking negative o_O

Please don't make fun of me. I am sorry if that came out wrong, I was saying the pictures look good. I'm going to delete that post. Everyone's self portrait is good. I apoglize to anyone who was offended.

Please don't make fun of me. I am sorry if that came out wrong, I was saying the pictures look good. I'm going to delete that post. Everyone's self portrait is good. I apoglize to anyone who was offended.

Don't worry Matt...we don't have anything against you. Just having a little fun is all.

Lol, no offense taken. We were just playing around. It's all cool. :cool:

Just a little fun Mathew. We were just teasing you brother. It's all good :cool:

This is a picture of me about to attend a Women's Professional Soccer home opener in early April. (I drove all the way from Dallas with a group of people to help support the St. Louis team, as we do not have a team in Dallas yet.)

9627_514245627245_176400102_30494797_3317277_n.jpg

Heres me from winter, enjoying a cup of cocoa :P

jon1881.jpg

Lol!

meinthesun.jpg

Here's me, very plain... in one of the few pictures that I didn't take specifically to show off xD

:drool:

Nice! I'm at a loss of words...lol

This is a picture of me about to attend a Women's Professional Soccer home opener in early April. (I drove all the way from Dallas with a group of people to help support the St. Louis team, as we do not have a team in Dallas yet.)
Pardon my spanish but is that bolas attached to your gloves??? :cry:

Old picture but here, I was skinnier at the time I took this shot

45741081777605802126719.jpg