Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ahhh shucks... Representing yo yo... lol I gotta say you're awfully skinny though whatever your height is... What are you teenagers eating these days??? :eek:

lol. Cannot remember my height, (somewhere around 5'11'' if that helps) and I'm about 137 pds. Thou true. I am a bit skinny - gotta enjoy it now before my metabolism starts slowing down around thirty or so (if it does...) and the belly starts kicking in. ;) With me being second generation Jamaican, most of my diet consist of West Indian food. Other than that, some man-made junk from time to time.

lol. Cannot remember my height, (somewhere around 5'11'' if that helps) and I'm about 137 pds. Thou true. I am a bit skinny - gotta enjoy it now before my metabolism starts slowing down around thirty or so (if it does...) and the belly starts kicking in. ;) With me being second generation Jamaican, most of my diet consist of West Indian food. Other than that, some man-made junk from time to time.

Jesus!! 5'11 and 137 lbs... Dude you need to put on some weight. :eek: I was probably a bit taller than you at 16 and I was way more than 137 lbs and I was still skinny, but wow... You need some eye-talian food to fatten you up. lol

Jesus!! 5'11 and 137 lbs... Dude you need to put on some weight. :eek: I was probably a bit taller than you at 16 and I was way more than 137 lbs and I was still skinny, but wow... You need some eye-talian food to fatten you up. lol

I remember making a post about how much walking I do. I mentioned walking from my house to 121 St, sometimes back (about 6 miles total). I do so frequently. Whenever I visit Flatbush, I usually walk from Church and E.18 to E.45 (can't stand the B35 sometimes). Not much. but definitely more compared to your average NYC teen. And the thing is I'm a fast-pace walker, so yea, good luck keeping that on me. Some real Italian food would be nice thou.

I remember making a post about how much walking I do. I mentioned walking from my house to 121 St, sometimes back (about 6 miles total). I do so frequently. Whenever I visit Flatbush, I usually walk from Church and E.18 to E.45 (can't stand the B35 sometimes). Not much. but definitely more compared to your average NYC teen. And the thing is I'm a fast-pace walker, so yea, good luck keeping that on me. Some real Italian food would be nice thou.

Come to think of it I do remember how much I used to walk when I lived back in Italy and I do walk quite a bit here too. I walked about almost a mile a day to and from the express bus. Back in Italy, my apartment was about a 20 minute walk from my university and I would usually just walk since I could get a gelato on the way or something and enjoy the walk. :cool: We had the "pullman" (the 36 and 37 bus which went to the "centro" ("Downtown" or "city centre"), but I preferred to walk. I lived in a 6 floor walkup and my apartment was appropriately named "il tetto" (the roof) since I could see the roof of the apartment building from my bedroom window and sometimes would step out onto it (yes, I was a crazy 23 year old lol). Anywho, with all of the walking I did, it didn't matter how much I ate because my pants were almost falling off of me, so walking can burn quite a bit of calories.

Lol...I'm 5'11" and weigh 145. Yeah, I'm skinny as a toothpick but I'm not ashamed of it.

Lol...I'm 5'11" and weigh 145. Yeah, I'm skinny as a toothpick but I'm not ashamed of it.

LMAO... You've got me chuckling here in my office. But seriously, what in the world do you guys eat to stay so skinny?? In your case it must be the skateboarding that keeps you thin, but I used to play street hockey on the weekends back in Sheepshead Bay and it kept me fit, but it also built me up at the same time. In college I was a skateguard (one of my many jobs :() and I used to skate at the rink and rollerblade to and from the hockey rink from my dorm. Still have huge legs from skating and such. :cool:

Some people were just born to be skinny, it's their natural body type (like me)..Im a bit over 5'8 and weigh a light 120lbs i know plenty of people younger than me that weigh more

I know. It's just hard for me to imagine I guess. A good portion of my male friends are tall (~6'0" plus) and weigh around what I weigh (~210 - 215lbs) and they're thin like me. In my case I dress more like a European, so with my straight leg pants and such I look very thin as well.

LMAO... You've got me chuckling here in my office. But seriously, what in the world do you guys eat to stay so skinny?? In your case it must be the skateboarding that keeps you thin, but I used to play street hockey on the weekends back in Sheepshead Bay and it kept me fit, but it also built me up at the same time. In college I was a skateguard (one of my many jobs :() and I used to skate at the rink and rollerblade to and from the hockey rink from my dorm. Still have huge legs from skating and such. :cool:

Yeah it must be the skateboarding. I picked it up in mid/late 2007 and it's been stuck with me ever since. And I eat my brains out and I just stay skinny. I don't know how but hey I'm glad lol.

340223_2904475454120_1327519388_3067356_1601684038_o.jpg

Yes that's my skateboard...people say I should model lol

Yeah it must be the skateboarding. I picked it up in mid/late 2007 and it's been stuck with me ever since. And I eat my brains out and I just stay skinny. I don't know how but hey I'm glad lol.

340223_2904475454120_1327519388_3067356_1601684038_o.jpg

Yes that's my skateboard...people say I should model lol

Ha... I always dug skateboarders esp. playing hockey. We're sort of outcasts. We're always looking for empty garbage cans in the park to play pick up games and you guys are always looking for places where you can do tricks and such. lol

A good friend of mine (Dave) from high school actually got into modeling (accidentally), as did another of our buddies (Pete). It's a nice way to make some cool money on the side. I think Dave got some agency interested in him so he does shoots from time to time and he's been in a few magazines. lol You should look into it. They like tall skinny dudes from what I gather. I'm laughing though because we always call each other ugly mugs. lol

I know. It's just hard for me to imagine I guess. A good portion of my male friends are tall (~6'0" plus) and weigh around what I weigh (~210 - 215lbs) and they're thin like me. In my case I dress more like a European, so with my straight leg pants and such I look very thin as well.

Ahhh shucks... Representing yo yo... lol I gotta say you're awfully skinny though whatever your height is... What are you teenagers eating these days??? :eek:

Thunder3049.jpg

set up a play date at abercrumbs n fitch then have the balls to put up a photo of yourself already ,Just a reminder that this thread is for photos not what you was wearing the night kennedy got killed or what sport you was playing back then.Pics jabroni pics but I'm glad to see your enjoying all this testosterone many n chevitz

Thunder3049.jpg

set up a play date at abercrumbs n fitch then have the balls to put up a photo of yourself already ,Just a reminder that this thread is for photos not what you was wearing the night kennedy got killed or what sport you was playing back then.Pics jabroni pics but I'm glad to see your enjoying all this testosterone many n chevitz

lol... Yeah well you can't just put up pics and not comment on them. As for my pics, I put up a few on here months ago.

Archived