Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, we've been buds since middle school, we both promote and host parties in this lounge

Smart... Nice way to make some cash on the side... :cool: I had a friend who is mixed like myself years ago who some would probably say we could've been related only because we're both of lighter tones and this one Hispanic dude as well, I prefer not to be compared to other folks... We're all unique for a reason right? :)

My sentiments exactly... I am not walking around in my friggin' boxers on a dirty subway...

Please we dont want you doing that either VANDERBUNDY....

Smart... Nice way to make some cash on the side... :cool: I had a friend who is mixed like myself years ago who some would probably say we could've been related only because we're both of lighter tones and this one Hispanic dude as well, I prefer not to be compared to other folks... We're all unique for a reason right? :P

Who are you jonathon zizmor ...lighter tone ,darker look :confused:I'm confused jabroni since I didn't see your pic when it was up but my question is are you black or white?? I need to know....???

I'm half and half but I'm not confused like you are (I'm white)

KRThundercats.jpg

KRThunder8991.jpg

But I always rep

Please we dont want you doing that either VANDERBUNDY....

Who are you jonathon zizmor ...lighter tone ,darker look :confused:I'm confused jabroni since I didn't see your pic when it was up but my question is are you black or white?? I need to know....???

I'm half and half but I'm not confused like you are (I'm white)

KRThundercats.jpg

KRThunder8991.jpg

But I always rep

LOL... What's there to be confused about? My father is white (Sicilian) and my mother is mixed, thereby making me mixed. My name is Italian and I grew up being raised Italian (Catholic, speaking Italian, etc.) so that's what I know. I'm proud to be mixed because that's what I am. :cool: I don't pick one because I am truly mixed. My mom was mixed, as her father was a product of a biracial couple. There's a lot of mixed folks these days and we can choose as we please. :tup: Hopefully it is clear now. :P

It's not like they went out with no underwear on, so yes, it's completely legal.

Well it's hard to tell if they have really short underwear on. LOL :P

It's like Occupy Wall Street is this even LEGAL like do the Police have the RIGHT to arrest you.

Well we know how bad the beaches can be these days with things hanging all about from areas that we don't wanna see... If it is legal it needs to be restricted somehow... :eek:

The Armory... Good days before they went sour...

I could remember you saying that you did Shot Put. Do any running / field events?

Other than shotput I did, weight throw, the 200m, 55m dash and javelin. I attempted discus but never mastered it.

164052_188160914532506_100000157963474_742892_5141946_n.jpg

251717_228612380487359_100000157963474_1060015_2225221_n.jpg

Completed assignment early with a few mins to spear:

Photoon2012-01-09at1316.jpg

About the hat: Grey bottom w/ American League side patch. :cool:

Are those Apple computers in the background? I tell ya, it's amazing how much better the technology is for you teenagers these days. I remember our computer room back in high school with those big clunky screens and desktops and mediocre internet. On the plus side, we had better music growing up in the 90s. :cool: The music of today is complete garbage, so I guess it's a trade-off. :P

Are those Apple computers in the background? I tell ya, it's amazing how much better the technology is for you teenagers these days. I remember our computer room back in high school with those big clunky screens and desktops and mediocre internet. On the plus side, we had better music growing up in the 90s. :cool: The music of today is complete garbage, so I guess it's a trade-off. :P

Yes they are.

I bet the old timers of the 90s were saying the same thing. Thou I agree, a lot of the music today are lyrically garbage, but at the same time, catchy. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived