Pictures of Yourself

Orion

That's still kind of weird that she didn't ask you at the front door... 

I look kinda gothic in the pic? LOL... That's a new one... I am a bit into emo/rocker type chicks though \m/ lol... I've said this before but I'm kinda into blondes too... There's something about blondes that I like...

Well yeah you're telling me... That's why she made it seem as if she was doing her job... There was no bouncer at the door since this was early in the afternoon... I get started early... lol

Yeah you do actually... All the black... And the long trench coat... And lol@blondes... I prefer mixed or Latin chicks... Italian, Hispanic, Brazilian, etc.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah you're telling me... That's why she made it seem as if she was doing her job... There was no bouncer at the door since this was early in the afternoon... I get started early... lol

Yeah you do actually... All the black... And the long trench coat... And lol@blondes... I prefer mixed or Latin chicks... Italian, Hispanic, Brazilian, etc.

Starting early is an understatement lol... Didn't try for her? ;)

I will admit, I usually wear a lot of black... If not black, it's blue... Sometimes a mixture of both...

A lot of Spanish girls are emo/rocker type these days from what I'm noticing... I don't really mind what background a girl is when it comes to dates although I prefer lighter skin girls... Blonde and blue-eyes is a plus lol... Also prefer busty girls lol...

Starting early is an understatement lol... Didn't try for her? ;)

I will admit, I usually wear a lot of black... If not black, it's blue... Sometimes a mixture of both...

A lot of Spanish girls are emo/rocker type these days from what I'm noticing... I don't really mind what background a girl is when it comes to dates although I prefer lighter skin girls... Blonde and blue-eyes is a plus lol... Also prefer busty girls lol...

Thinking back on it I wasn't sure if she was so thrilled about me being so sloppy... That was just the beginning of a LONGGG day in many bars with many drinks and hitting the bong...  :lol: It was kinda odd seeing her there to be honest... Seemed too smart to be working in a sports bar like that. lol Maybe she was a college chick supplementing her education...

DSC36098a.jpg

Holy cow... You're like a teenager... Am I wrong??  :o

Thinking back on it I wasn't sure if she was so thrilled about me being so sloppy... That was just the beginning of a LONGGG day in many bars with many drinks and hitting the bong...  :lol: It was kinda odd seeing her there to be honest... Seemed too smart to be working in a sports bar like that. lol Maybe she was a college chick supplementing her education...

LOL... That's how it is... Lots of college girls get jobs like that to make ends meet... On that subject, I don't mind Asian girls either... Never had luck with any of them though...

LOL... That's how it is... Lots of college girls get jobs like that to make ends meet... On that subject, I don't mind Asian girls either... Never had luck with any of them though...

Some are nice looking but preference wise I like Latin chicks... Similar culture, looks, etc. There's this B/O I get sometimes... Puerto Rican dude... He loves him some Latinas and Eye-talians... Always checking out tits and @ss... LMAO.

Some are nice looking but preference wise I like Latin chicks... Similar culture, looks, etc. There's this B/O I get sometimes... Puerto Rican dude... He lives him some Latinas and Eye-talians... Always checking out tits and @ss... LMAO.

I hear you on that... In total, I've only dated Spanish girls and one White girl... It seems I have better luck with Spanish girls...

LOL at you last sentence... Reminds me of a dude I know who does the same lol... I too look every now and then if said female is cute and have a nice figure in my opinion...

Almost everyone is taller than me lol... I'm 5'6"... My very good friend is 5'11" though... You do look young on that photo... Welcome back by the way!

I'm about 5'4'' or 5'5''. My younger brother is taller than me (and has more facial hair to boot).

I remember back when I was around 9 years old, they said I'd be around 5'8'' when I turn 18. Well, for all intents and purposes, I'm 18 and 3-4 inches shorter than I should be. Those liars. <_<  :P Most of my relatives are short, so it's somewhat understandable. I'm about my dad's height, give or take, and I'm taller than my mom.

I'm about 5'4'' or 5'5''. My younger brother is taller than me (and has more facial hair to boot).

I remember back when I was around 9 years old, they said I'd be around 5'8'' when I turn 18. Well, for all intents and purposes, I'm 18 and 3-4 inches shorter than I should be. Those liars. <_<  :P Most of my relatives are short, so it's somewhat understandable. I'm about my dad's height, give or take, and I'm taller than my mom.

They told me I'd be around 6'3"... So they lied to me too... <_< I was told that during my middle school years...

I'm not tall either, I am 5'6".

Everybody is near this size in my close familly, infact I am the tallest.

I am 1cm taller than my dad and about 5cm taller than my mother and my little sister.

We are the same height!

• 3 weeks later...

lol.... Do you actually steal those G.O. posters? No wonder the customers have no idea where they're going...  :lol:

I take them after they expire (usually on the bottom of every poster there is a "take-down" date, I usually take it after* that date). 

*-excludes a few, such as the (M) Jamaica Ctr-34 St Herald Sq & Both (1) 242-Rector (yes, I have both versions), If I waited until after service got restored I would have never got them.

Archived