Pictures of Yourself

Orion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

lol... You don't look like the typical foamer at all... I've actually started paying attention when I do take the subway and can kind of spot them at times. Running to take pictures of trains and such... lol

Yeah, you know the deal. Many railfanners/transit advocates are just normal people like you and me, with careers and lives away from the net. Got to let it known, know what I mean?

Dayam that katana... thats a pretty sword right there. +1.

I have about 12 at home ranging from the wooden practice ones, to the real authentic ones. Even have 2 that i brought in Chinatown that i sharpened myself

...the one pictured was one of them lol

Nope...i mainly kept it in my bag (had a wooden one in there too) but it was mostly people walking up to me asking.

...I remember a few kids came up to me while I was in McDonalds and they asked if it was real so (being the sarcastic a**hole that i am lol) I said it was (knowing it wasn't, the real ones never leave the house) then they asked if i ever killed anyone with it. Once again, being the sarcastic a**hole i am said no but i cut someone's finger. And they believed it

Bam, recent photo of me in my special events uniform shirt from work

1525146_10152161593282505_1672764666_n.j

Props, looking professional. Thats how you go places, appearance on the job is a very important aspect of moving up in a firm. This is definitely the case in a wild profession in the IT field where people judge you even by the shoes you wear (ridiculous but yeah thats how it goes in some of these white collar professions).

Archived