(3) To Flatbush Avenue

R62A 1991

Took these yesterday. The announcements were pretty clear, as was my conductor. But no one in my car was convinced that we were going to Flatbush until the T/O came out and said it, at which point they ran out of the train at Franklin:

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

Funny thing is, they got the signs right too:

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

The crews at the station and operating the (3) down Nostrand were very nice. The ride down Nostrand on the R62 was pretty cool. Here's a video:

I think people might be upset with this format because they have to go from the (3) to the (4) to the 24-minute (3) shuttle instead of taking the (3) directly to Utica for the 24-minute (3) shuttle. But I've always thought that Nostrand Av shouldn't lose service for midday construction on Livonia, so I like this format better. Hope you enjoyed.

Took these yesterday. The announcements were pretty clear, as was my conductor. But no one in my car was convinced that we were going to Flatbush until the T/O came out and said it, at which point they ran out of the train at Franklin:

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

Funny thing is, they got the signs right too:

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

The crews at the station and operating the (3) down Nostrand were very nice. The ride down Nostrand on the R62 was pretty cool. Here's a video:

I think people might be upset with this format because they have to go from the (3) to the (4) to the 24-minute (3) shuttle instead of taking the (3) directly to Utica for the 24-minute (3) shuttle. But I've always thought that Nostrand Av shouldn't lose service for midday construction on Livonia, so I like this format better. Hope you enjoyed.

Archived