L train GO

Sam

For this GO, do most riders realize that one can go from Canarsie to Union Sq sans shuttle buses? I remember watching a video of the same GO last year with an extremely packed bus at Grand St—another video of the (L) shutdown 8 Av-Bway Jct didn't have the bus that crowded. Since the same stations are bused in both GO's (except Bedford), the only possible explanation for the heavier crowding is through passengers.

So what route does the shuttle bus take? I see that between Bushwick Ave and Wyckoff Ave there are some one ways and residential streets the bus might not be able to run on.

starting at Bway Jct, assuming the stop is on Fulton St...

R onEastern Pky, L on Bushwick Av, R on Decatur St, L on Wyckoff Av, L on Bushwick Av then R on Varwick St, R on Morgan Av, R on Grattan St, L on Knickbocker Av, L on Johnson Av, R on Bushwick Av, L on Metropolitan Av and stop on Metro & Union

From metropolitan & Union...

R on Bushwick, L on Johnson, R on Morgan, L on Flushing*, R on Wyckoff, R on Covert St, L on Irving Av, R on Cooper Av, L on Bushwick, R on E. Pky, L on Broadway, R on Van Sinderen into the stand

*assuming they don't go down Wilson Av, then Starr St, then Wyckoff Av again

hope this helps, I done got cauught in this G.O many a times to know the route like the back of my hand lol

starting at Bway Jct, assuming the stop is on Fulton St...

R onEastern Pky, L on Bushwick Av, R on Decatur St, L on Wyckoff Av, L on Bushwick Av then R on Varwick St, R on Morgan Av, R on Grattan St, L on Knickbocker Av, L on Johnson Av, R on Bushwick Av, L on Metropolitan Av and stop on Metro & Union

From metropolitan & Union...

R on Bushwick, L on Johnson, R on Morgan, L on Flushing*, R on Wyckoff, R on Covert St, L on Irving Av, R on Cooper Av, L on Bushwick, R on E. Pky, L on Broadway, R on Van Sinderen into the stand

*assuming they don't go down Wilson Av, then Starr St, then Wyckoff Av again

hope this helps, I done got cauught in this G.O many a times to know the route like the back of my hand lol

Thanks, I was wondering If the bus had to go exactly to the entrance of a station. But I see it can be a block or so away.

Thanks, I was wondering If the bus had to go exactly to the entrance of a station. But I see it can be a block or so away.

for the most part, they stop in front of the station, except at Wilson Av where its about half a block or a block away, depending on thich way you're comming from

What i still can't understand is that how come the Jefferson St stop has 2 stops while every other stop only has one stop

Archived