[Video] Black Woman VS 3 mexicans on the (D) Train

R1103

"Ya only speak Englassh! Nawt JamaiCON, IndiON!!!"

This is the worst I've seen of them so far. Notice she is drunk, she drinks whiskey at 26 seconds into the clip... such ignorance!

/discuss?:)

Damn are we so noisy(not critcal of r1103 but those people posting these videos on youtube)to post now every fight now on the NYC subway. Those lowlives dont deserve our time or attention.:tdown:

Damn are we so noisy(not critcal of r1103 but those people posting these videos on youtube)to post now every fight now on the NYC subway. Those lowlives dont deserve our time or attention.:tdown:

I agree with you Shortline. Arguments/fights shouldn't be recorded but then again in this day and age, just about everything out of the "ordinary" (fights) will be recorded. * nods head in disbelief *

All I want to know is who told her to wear that little shirt with those nasty rolls hanging out? Someone should call 911 for that alone. :eek: Then again we can't call 911 (friggin Bloomberg rules :mad:), but maybe they can add it in to the 311 protocol. lol Oh and her "es-span-yol" is making me cringe... :eek:

"Ya only speak Englassh! Nawt JamaiCON, IndiON!!!"

This is the worst I've seen of them so far. Notice she is drunk, she drinks whiskey at 26 seconds into the clip... such ignorance!

/discuss?:)

The wonders of alcohol damn what a racist drink!!!!! IT makes white ppl funny but it knocks asians out cold then turns black ppl into complete ******** damn what an evil drink

Pretty sad, I do give those ladies credit for not saying a word, nor did they move. Also I agree whith Short Line Bus about posting every subway fight, but that is You Tube for ya. I did see a good one on MSN the other day with a women playing a ukalally (spelled wrong?) and a guy with a pair of bongos, two complete strangers having a blast. That is what we need to see more of!

Nope that is as the Puerto Ricans And Domincans Say "Gringo" Spanish and I know cause I'm both.

lol... Yeah I agree... There is no way that she's Latina (be it Puerto Rican, Dominican or any other nationality which speaks Spanish). Her "es-span-yol" as she calls it :eek: is terrible. And I know because I'm a linguist and have taught Spanish for years. I have many Latino friends and none of them would speak like that drunk or not.

Pretty sad, I do give those ladies credit for not saying a word, nor did they move. Also I agree with Short Line Bus about posting every subway fight, but that is You Tube for ya. I did see a good one on MSN the other day with a women playing a ukalally (spelled wrong?) and a guy with a pair of bongos, two complete strangers having a blast. That is what we need to see more of!

Spelled Ukulele.

lol... Yeah I agree... There is no way that she's Latina (be it Puerto Rican, Dominican or any other nationality which speaks Spanish). Her "es-span-yol" as she calls it :eek: is terrible. And I know because I'm a linguist and have taught Spanish for years. I have many Latino friends and none of them would speak like that drunk or not.

Lmao I'd give thank for that but my iPad won't let me so "Gives Thanks"

Archived