LSFAs at Quill

Far Rock Depot

Training on Christopher Street? Hope they don't plan on putting them on the M8! Exellent catch, that Quill sticker is gonna take some getting used to, as is seeing one of those the M14...

I'm guessing it has to do with the turning radius.

Excellent catch with that 5817!

Training on Christopher Street? Hope they don't plan on putting them on the M8! Exellent catch, that Quill sticker is gonna take some getting used to, as is seeing one of those the M14...

I'm guessing it has to do with the turning radius.

Excellent catch with that 5817!

its not really the turning radius, but the fact that during weekends in the summer, street fairs on west 14th street causes M14 buses to detour down 7th ave turn right on christopher st then another right at hudson st. in the 10 yrs working out here, ive never been on nor seen an M8 so crowded consistantly that it requires artics. and the route also doesnt run on weekends.

Finally! I've waiting for this.

West Farms ? BOOOO

Kingsbridge ? HOORAAYY !

Quill ? HOOORRAAYY !

West Farms is such a kingsbridge hater taking its LFSA's they should just wait for their CNG's if not give some to Kb. CNG's would look sexaayyy on some kb busses :o

The M8 morning rush could definitely justify artics, the headways are only 10 minutes at 7:00 because the buses are so packed. But same time, it's definitely not a route that needs constant artics.

doubt that since the M8 was a victim of the 2010 doomsday cuts. no overnightnor weekend service and adjustments to its weekday schedule to make sure most of the buses are at near capacity. What you see is what the MTA wants and it wont see artics at all. then theres the circle on 10th st between ave d and the fdr. That may be a problem for an artic unless they totally eliminate parking there.

Finally! I've waiting for this.

West Farms ? BOOOO

Kingsbridge ? HOORAAYY !

Quill ? HOOORRAAYY !

West Farms is such a kingsbridge hater taking its LFSA's they should just wait for their CNG's if not give some to Kb. CNG's would look sexaayyy on some kb busses :)

.....umm....what?

First and foremost, WF had some of the oldest artics which justifies them to have the LFSAs in their place. WF being haters? Are you on crack?

Archived