New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

I got this

This aint no time to eat me alive

My Route was Basterdized recently

The MTA tried to diminish my ridership with some stalker, and I was fed up. This aint no time for overlap. Long story short, this one was out of my territory within several months. The loser still follows me, but it isnt as bad. I ate up this route that I thought was a threat to me on my eastern end. They dont understand it, they still want some loser to kill my ridership, but I'll make that loser burn like I did with the first.

Who am I

Who is the first Loser:

Who is the second loser:

• 2 months later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since It's been a while, I'll just give it some CPR.

Even though I was going to be fed the short-end of the stick, I managed to survive fully intact, with no amputations. My riders are very grateful, and it's been a blessing to stay, help my folks throughout my route. I am a caregiver, I dont take many breaks, and the breaks I get are 5 minutes long.

Even though I was going to be fed the short-end of the stick, I managed to survive fully intact, with no amputations. My riders are very grateful, and it's been a blessing to stay, help my folks throughout my route. I am a caregiver, I dont take many breaks, and the breaks I get are 5 minutes long.

That's obvious: the Q67!

You just love that route.

The Bx46?

• 1 month later...

Here's a riddle for you... The end of the line for me could almost be considered outside of the New York City border.  I have several brothers that end close to me and one of them alternates departure times with me, especially on weekends, as I don't fill up that much during that time.  Who am I?

Q36

Archived