New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was created as a hasty response to years of poor service ranging from decreasing number of trips to late buses, to a bus reeking of piss. I'm significant as I stop(and terminate) in an area where most other buses just pass through.

ummm...... (S42)=s42???

WNew Rules:

•Do not cheat people out of their turn

•If a person has not given an answer if to pass or go in 24 hours, it's a pass

If you repeatedilly violate these and other rules, you will be asked to not post on this forum.

Thank you.

I have seen in previous pages that some people have violate people's turns. This not going towards anyone directally. It's to all

It's 24 hours so I'll Post my Riddle

The Riddle:

Hint: Look at all aspects of every bus

You have to reveal your answer

I was created as a hasty response to years of poor service ranging from decreasing number of trips to late buses, to a bus reeking of piss. I'm significant as I stop(and terminate) in an area where most other buses just pass through.

My answer was the (S89).

It was created in response to years of poor service under Coach USA/Red & Tan in Hudson County, then TransportAzumah, who used a contractor with a bus smelling like piss. It makes a stop in NJ, where the express buses that already traveling through the state do not stop.

My answer was the (S89).

It was created in response to years of poor service under Coach USA/Red & Tan in Hudson County, then TransportAzumah, who used a contractor with a bus smelling like piss. It makes a stop in NJ, where the express buses that already traveling through the state do not stop.

I should've known that, considering it's one of my home routes. ;)

The answer is correct. Since it's passed 24 hours, anybody can go now.

I'll go.

I primarily run on one way streets for the majority of my route. I used to have two different terminals on one end, until one of them was discontinued sometime in the past. I run parallel to a subway line, but I'm quite some distance away from it. Who am I?

M15 (referring to the City Hall branch being discontinued)

Pass.

Correct. Well I might as well go again.

My part time extension was cut and replaced by extending another line. To worsen it even more, my weekend service was severely cut back as well. Who am I?

Archived