Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mysterious2train passed, so...

I was made out of two routes back in '95. My cousin to the west got cut back from the terminal we shared, giving me a larger passenger load. (:cry:) But, I just got new buses! (:P) Who am I?

Thanks! Pass again.

I have been discussed before for a combination with my successor. People on this forum dont want me to be combined because of my "inconsistency" however people will find it a cheaper way to get to "el centro".

el centro= the center

I have been discussed before for a combination with my successor. People on this forum dont want me to be combined because of my "inconsistency" however people will find it a cheaper way to get to "el centro".

el centro= the center

Answer was the Q32. Next

Either you'll get this immediately or never figure it out.

When I used to be around, I was used as a shuttle literally between two points. When looking out the window in the evening, you had a perfect unobstructed view of the sun setting over the city.

cool... I'll pass for now.

You can post another riddle for us.

OK.

I am straight for most of my route

meeting 5 subway route that intersect each other at some point

I meet a Fresh Pond, a JFK, a CS, a CP route, and an EL structure, along with Nature in the Neighborhood I terminate.

Who am I?

Edited by Q23 Central Term

I'll start first:

I start from the top of the Bronx, down to somewhere else (in the Bronx). Branches are not my type, and do not pass NYC boundaries. Who am I?

It the BX39:cool:

(1) The answer was the Bx16

(2) Wasn't that my post. Because it was bold on the first post.

OK.

I am straight for most of my route meeting 5 subway routes that intersect each other at some point. I meet a Fresh Pond, a JFK, a CS, and an EL structure, along with Nature in the Neighborhood I terminate.

Who am I?

I'm not sure about the part in red, but simply going on the first & last clues....

Is it the Q53 in WOODside ;) ?