OpenBve R188 Cab

I'm assuming he wants someone to do the R188 cab/control panel based on the photo for openbve. Am I right trainguy97? People here in the forums are real talented when comes to making cabs/trains for openbve from what I've seen here.

I don't wan't anyone to do it. And yes everyone here is very talented at their stuff, Green Eggs n Pelham, Bstyles. I was just posting it so in case anyone wanted to make a cab, they could use this. MrRailfan has been at work creating new cabs and I'm sure he could use this one. I am just contributing, just like how I contributed the pictures of the actual R188 car itself. If anyone does need pictures to build the train itself, I will be glad to provide them.

I don't wan't anyone to do it. And yes everyone here is very talented at their stuff, Green Eggs n Pelham, Bstyles. I was just posting it so in case anyone wanted to make a cab, they could use this. MrRailfan has been at work creating new cabs and I'm sure he could use this one. I am just contributing, just like how I contributed the pictures of the actual R188 car itself. If anyone does need pictures to build the train itself, I will be glad to provide them.

Ok I see now. Thanks for clarifying that :tup:

Just curious, will the R188 maintain its current propulsion systems or will it convert to the Alstom propulsion like I heard?

It will convert to alstom. Atleast that is what I have seen. I can't find the exact picture but I remember clear in the cab it said ALSTOM in big letters like that.

• 2 months later...

i don't call them R188's, i call them R142M's and i hate NTT's but i rather a R142A or a R142 over that, YUK

Well, that is an interesting name for them. I am not particularly a fan of the NTTs, always been the R32, R40, or R46 person. The R142 is ok, but I would take the R160 over it any day. But I love the NTTs on the Metro North, those M8s are nasty. And they will be even better when they get skinned for the LIRR to replace the M3s.

Archived