Police: woman offered sexual favors in exchange for McNuggets

checkmatechamp13

Guest lance25

They're McNuggets. You can get them off the damn Dollar Menu. No need to sell yourself so cheap. They aren't even that good.

Now if it was the last Krispy Kreme donut on Earth, maybe I'd do a few sexual favors for it.

They're McNuggets. You can get them off the damn Dollar Menu. No need to sell yourself so cheap. They aren't even that good.

Now if it was the last Krispy Kreme donut on Earth, maybe I'd do a few sexual favors for it.

Maybe we can add "In & Out Burger" as well if she that deseparte for food for sex.:P I am not a hamburger/red meat lover but for those burgers, it's one of the best tasting burgers from a fast food joint i ever had(LOL being serious).

I don't think for sex I would beg for "In & Out" LOL but maybe sweeping floors or emptying trash for 2 hours maybe.

This video is making MLK turn in his grave. :P We have to be living in hell in order for everything in that video to be seriously happening. Guess some people will take drastic measures for anything these days.

If I could bring MLK to the future with a time travel device he would just want to grab a gun to shoot himself. He didn't want people to turn into monsters. He wanted people to be successful and to not be mistreated but instead they are criminals, and thugs that beat up other people. This is not the dream that he was hoping for.

Wow either she has a food addiction or she's plain f***ed up in the head. People usually offered sex for money or drugs, but now they do it for food? What's next?

If this is happening in America, I don't dare imagine what goes on in third-world countries where parents are willing to pimp their own kids out to unattractive foreign men for something far meager.

Archived